Luke Skywalker: Trala
General Leia Organa: Bleachy Dude
Boba Fett: Tuttle
Kylo Ren: Reepbot
Obi-wan Kenobi-Isee
Chewbacca:Mooseface
Yoda: Affable
Rey-Declan
General Greivous: Anti-gretal(in dual role)
Padme:
Jar Jar Binks: Mutley
Qui Jon: Consuela
Darth Maul: Bluefin
R2D2: Reepbot(in dual role)
Poe Dameron: Inigo
Salatious Crumb: Witty Banter

Updated

LOL at Tuttle! So true.
zKE4ka2d3lsFvyqbXn5w7xdmDnj0ZV0IMq-cg5GNbmvOdXCmZIn_wVKFQk2TG4b5ctGGFrbdSfSOqyOwzGRKqGrAxA-sDD7LeD4QCOUO0Bwq66vp7afbAWtW4ZdCmEhP9h4=w594-h247-nc

I think anti Gretel would suit the role of yoda better.

Not that I think AG couldnt handle the role with aplomb but as Vader And Grievous he already has enough to do with playing two deep breathing baddies one of which turns out to have a heart of gold.
Besides. Affable is like the Yoda force ghost. He's dead on this forum but you know force ghost affable/yoda is still here just beyond. Looking. Watching. Lurking.

Well, I do know a lot of people who are very passionate about it, and it seems like a good community so I wish you luck

Thank you! Also ftr i do not think you do any pity partying.[DOUBLEPOST=1452330513][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not that I think AG couldnt handle the role with aplomb but as Vader And Grievous he already has enough to do with playing two deep breathing baddies one of which turns out to have a heart of gold.
Besides. Affable is like the Yoda force ghost. He's dead on this forum but you know force ghost affable/yoda is still here just beyond. Looking. Watching. Lurking.

True, true. He is always there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back