Discuss

Reepbot - clinger
a very informed and interesting poster - cheers. seriously, write down my stuff
AntiGretel wishes
a troll amongst groupthink trolls
Defibrillating some of the Lounge threads
mental giant
everybody's favourite oracle of good calls
about to be banned - carefully made sure there is someone worse in each ejector seat category before me.
stimulating conversation - yeah, I'm not going to congratulate fellow nominees there, footsy pegs.

Hee hee. Who is confused here? The Witty? Or the Others? What is Witty providing to this Forum? Ask yourselves. And the Others?

Hee hee. Who is confused here? The Witty? Or the Others? What is Witty providing to this Forum? Ask yourselves. And the Others?
- foil for Trollop to say grandiose idealisation as if she's not the sponge bather in the equation.
- springboard for reepbot's faux hero act and shameless stalker tagging.
- yardstick for bloaty to normalise his wrongtown sins of the flesh.
- permanent defendant for the Judge and Jury Jessy show, Washington Generals style.
- reason to live for Mooseface and willing goat for her brinkmanship stunt spectaculars.
- avenue for Hoity's out of date spell ingredients and wand casting live target.
- genealogy subject for Mutley's research.
- focus for Crimmy's post-lunch slacker stretch.

Ha! I've stopped logging in so often because I CANT STAND WITTY's PATHETIC JUVENILE UNINFORMED POINTLESS NEGATIVE DRIVEL... (And YES when it comes to Witty I fear I now switch right into 'what a useless example of a human being' NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE mode like rarely ever before in my experience of EITHER ENGINEERING OR Councelling/SOCIAL WORK - and that's saying something.... Like one of my Social Work Mentors suggested - Witty emanates Baaaaad Disturbed Character Viiibes - but

WTF. If this is all he can aspire to. Then I think he is to be PITIED...

Last edited:
Ha! I've stopped logging in so often because I CANT STAND WITTY's PATHETIC JUVENILE UNINFORMED POINTLESS NEGATIVE DRIVEL... (And YES when it comes to Witty I fear I now switch right into 'what a useless example of a human being' NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE mode like rarely ever before in my experience of EITHER ENGINEERING OR Councelling/SOCIAL WORK - and that's saying something.... Like one of my Social Work Mentors suggested - you emanate Baaaaad Disturbed Character Viiibes Witty - but

WTF. If this is all you can aspire to. Then I think you are to be PITIED...

Witty hates happiness. To him the sound of laughter, or the sight of a smile irritates him. He wants everyone to be sad.

Witty hates happiness. To him the sound of laughter, or the sight of a smile irritates him. He wants everyone to be sad.
Not just sad. Tortured. Confused. In Pain. Like HIM. He is a very desparate human being. Possibly with exqisite unawareness.

In fact definitely not sad. Sad is a normal vulnerable emotion. Witty cannot seem to process normal emotions. Especially not ones involving vulnerability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back