Skip to main content

Witty Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a pretty fucking interesting process though because while there are a few neutral fence sitters, I dont know who is actually interested in Witty continuing to exist in this Forum (aside from Witty himself). (Sure - arguably he has the Right to continue to post here... Although given he is s massive Troll I dont really think he has a goid case) but aside from all that who Actually Enjoys Interacting with him???

If his definition of winning is everyone not being able to stand him or wanting to speak with him (potentially aside from defending a half arsed wrt logic and pointless but nevertherless poisonous insult) then I guess he 'wins'. But its a pretty hollow victory in my opinion. Where pretty much no one wants to interact with him on any adult level.

Its a pretty fucking interesting process though because while there are a few neutral fence sitters, I dont know who is actually interested in Witty continuing to exist in this Forum (aside from Witty himself). (Sure - arguably he has the Right to continue to post here... Although given he is s massive Troll I dont really think he has a goid case) but aside from all that who Actually Enjoys Interacting with him???
Still gnashing like the hypochodriac stench that you are LOL. I called your toxicity early.

You should be thankful that you are only the second least popular member in OT, drama pants. You were treated like a bad smell before your laboured martyr rebranding stunt fails. The thought of your septic negative teeth grinding and hormonal hair upper lip biting being constructively involved in social work is stretching credulity more than your sweaty overhung seatbelt, as vindictive negativity overwhelms you. Keep chewing on that hairy upper lip of yours while reminding yourself how exceptionally grounded you are, as embarrassed silence is what you get in OT.

Um... So apparently Witty has been hacking into everyone's account and pretending to write private messages to me. He's doing a reasonable convincing job or pretending to be other people. Huh. Who would have thought. (Actually... No one?)

Um... So apparently Witty has been hacking into everyone's account and pretending to write private messages to me. He's doing a reasonable convincing job or pretending to be other people. Huh. Who would have thought. (Actually... No one?)

Wut? Please explain further.

Wut? Please explain further.
Weak and fragile members get sympathy head pats of support. Literals like reepbot and Bleachy are too stupid to understand what she is saying. So stupid you need sympathy hand-holding from your foe LOL. She was being sarcastic morons.
:hilarious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back