Skip to main content

Witty Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Forum unknown newbie reading this! Enjoy and hope you find some great threads to read!!

Then the newbie has freedom of choice as where to feel at home. Jump around in a couple of threads and see if they suit you.
Isee is watching and learning from Trala's advanced virtual and hypothetical sympathy rent-a-crowd.

I miss affable.:(
His presence really jettisoned me into the spirit of some of the light hearted threads(like reepbot thread)
And I do think I vaguely remember him from the daily show threads when he was Jordan or something I think.
If you are reading Affable, Bachelor tomorrow night. Im jumping in!
I hope you come back
anigif_enhanced-28467-1425527981-4.gif

I miss affable.:(
His presence really jettisoned me into the spirit of some of the light hearted threads(like reepbot thread)
And I do think I vaguely remember him from the daily show threads when he was Jordan or something I think.
If you are reading Affable, Bachelor tomorrow night. Im jumping in!
I hope you come back
anigif_enhanced-28467-1425527981-4.gif

Yes. Affable could be ok....sometimes.

Yes. Affable could be ok....sometimes.
But he was more than that. He was like the glue. The solvent of the forum. He joined it all together.
He posted where he wanted and when he wanted with passion and purpose.
Well. That was perhaps a bit overstated.
He was funny. And he liked posting.

My fav, reepbot vs Affable
ywDJ2glNgLwQGAsfJFmo8H3Dfsc4sDe-AzuB2qvw_IZW17BopXihJO9YMPKuflS5bEIo0519cMCr9N1_hT52OglX9J2gMPIsyGxh3Ck=w500-h279-nc

Why was that your fav?[DOUBLEPOST=1453114843][/DOUBLEPOST]
But he was more than that. He was like the glue. The solvent of the forum. He joined it all together.

I always thought jessy girl was the glue of this forum?

I think you missed the best part. The clique tried to lobotomise him, but he transcended. He went to version 2.0, but loved being 1.0 too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back