Skip to main content

Witty Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought jessy girl was the glue of this forum?
I dont really know that far back to judge. Im still only recently returned to the forum.
Im probably biased because Affable remains in my mind because I think I had the most post interaction with him initially.
And even though I was already a member, I hadnt posted for a long while so it felt like a re-emergence of sorts and Affable was by coincidence the poster who I interacted with.
You never forget your first:p

I dont really know that far back to judge. Im still only recently returned to the forum.
Im probably biased because Affable remains in my mind because I think I had the most post interaction with him initially.
And even though I was already a member, I hadnt posted for a long while so it felt like a re-emergence of sorts and Affable was by coincidence the poster who I interacted with.
You never forget your first:p

Oh, ok. I came onto this forum during the start of 2014 bb season so i was interacting with a lot of people.

I think you missed the best part. The clique tried to lobotomise him, but he transcended. He went to version 2.0, but loved being 1.0 too much.
No. Didnt see that.
I did see him swapping threads at whim and will. Thats a killer combo! And also signifies a free spirit.
@Affable

I miss affable.:(
His presence really jettisoned me into the spirit of some of the light hearted threads(like reepbot thread)
And I do think I vaguely remember him from the daily show threads when he was Jordan or something I think.
If you are reading Affable, Bachelor tomorrow night. Im jumping in!
I hope you come back
anigif_enhanced-28467-1425527981-4.gif

That bitch Ariana ain't gonna bring Affable back. We need Stassi back! It's soon! We love you Queen Stassi!

I remember Mrs Butterface from daily show threads.
What is this you being from 4chan theory?
She was pretty obsessed with 4chan, she was always reading their big brother threads and they had a lot to say about her apparently lol! Reepbot's randomness tipped her off that he was from 4chan

That bitch Ariana ain't gonna bring Affable back. We need Stassi back! It's soon! We love you Queen Stassi!
Phew!
I gladly pass you the torch to post Vanderpump stassi gifs till affable finds his way home.
Its damn hard work. But its damn worth it!

Phew!
I gladly pass you the torch to post Vanderpump stassi gifs till affable finds his way home.
Its damn hard work. But its damn worth it!

I try to spread my Vanderpump/Affable love across the forum. Other than the Vanderpump thread, the reepbot thread is the only place it gets any attention. FFS people - Katie and Schwartz got engaged! Why are we not all talking about his important matter? And Hawaii! Come on, this is great stuff

I try to spread my Vanderpump/Affable love across the forum. Other than the Vanderpump thread, the reepbot thread is the only place it gets any attention. FFS people - Katie and Schwartz got engaged! Why are we not all talking about his important matter? And Hawaii! Come on, this is great stuff

How is Kristen?

She thought I was a troll from 4chan.
you're not?:jawdrop:;)
She was pretty obsessed with 4chan, she was always reading their big brother threads and they had a lot to say about her apparently lol! Reepbot's randomness tipped her off that he was from 4chan
My memory must be off as I remember her to be pretty funny in daily show threads and post bb antics.
Good Heavens Mr Reepbot. What an impression you make on some people:pompus:

My memory must be off as I remember her to be pretty funny in daily show threads and post bb antics.

From what I remember she got pretty into the whole Priya thing. I was not such a fan.[DOUBLEPOST=1453116897][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, she didn't get invited to Hawaii thanks to Ariana. This weeks ep isn't going to be available until tomorrow, so I will update you then

Ok. Thank you.

She was a great poster. I really enjoyed her company. Things got weird with Priya. But then people became Facebook besties with her. Then things got weird with I'm a Celeb. Then she left.

She was a great poster. I really enjoyed her company. Things got weird with Priya. But then people became Facebook besties with her. Then things got weird with I'm a Celeb. Then she left.

Wasn't there a whole David v Priya thing? I remember Mrs Butterface attacking David's sisters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back