Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuttle pretends to be a world weary intellect oozing wisdom and hides between self-conscious and error riddled peeps.

Speaking of errors, had Gretel never hosted BBAU, then i guess my BBBAU forum name may be ANTI-SONIA or the like

Which begs the question to WITTY BANTER

Had Priya never uttered those glorious words in the heat of battle, what do you think your BBBAU forum name may have been instead ?

GameOnMoles?
SaveThRefugees?
@reepbot the II ?

Tuttle pretends to be a world weary intellect oozing wisdom and hides between self-conscious and error riddled peeps.
Sure. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy thinking that.
You post about the drivel in the OT thread, this one's on about the same level. Except this one names names in the hope of getting bites.
And you giggle like a girl.
And I don't play pretends.

But the "highjack" context? Do you mean his random interjections in this thread?
No. I encourage Tuttle to explore life beyond the shadow of his or her stone. Basically, Tuttle's comedic pidgin lets him or her down in the espousing great intelligence department.

Speaking of errors, had Gretel never hosted BBAU, then i guess my BBBAU forum name may be ANTI-SONIA or the like

Had Priya never uttered those glorious words in the heat of battle, what do you think your BBBAU forum name may have been instead ?

GameOnMoles?
SaveThRefugees?
@reepbot the II ?

Baron Von Snooty.

OK. I must be being a bit dim in the way Im asking this question. But what is the term highjacking referring to that makes his contributions funny? Is their an origin story to using that particular term?
I wanna know. I love funny stuff.

OK. I must be being a bit dim in the way Im asking this question. But what is the term highjacking referring to that makes his contributions funny? Is their an origin story to using that particular term?
I wanna know. I love funny stuff.
Unfortunately not. Tuttle is what Kingston would call a 'Basic Bitch'. That humour above is it, so you take what you can get. They also disappear when the going gets tough, so it's hard to get super excited.

Well luckily this thread is containing some reference material for me as we speak.
One must be informed to be an informed voter.

GameOnMoles?
SaveThRefugees?
@reepbot the II ?
If I knew then what I know now:

Literal Thinking

off the top of my head[DOUBLEPOST=1450951777][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well luckily this thread is containing some reference material for me as we speak.
One must be informed to be an informed voter.
Just remember. Fights ANYONE, ANYTIME. Who are you looking at?

Unfortunately not. Tuttle is what Kingston would call a 'Basic Bitch'. That humour above is it, so you take what you can get. They also disappear when the going gets tough, so it's hard to get super excited.
You speak for others?
And having a real life, you know, something outside a forum, is classed as disappearing now.
I wish you well Witty. You need all the help you can get.

You speak for others?
And having a real life, you know, something outside a forum, is classed as disappearing now.
I wish you well Witty. You need all the help you can get.
Standard insipid Pike Force effort by Tuttle. They are like the middle distance pace runner who drops off after 800M.

[DOUBLEPOST=1450951777][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just remember. Fights ANYONE, ANYTIME. Who are you looking at?
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back