Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
6RxtPjS.gif

Ohh yuck. But i do love parmesan. And pepper. Chili stuff is the best. If it aint burning my mouth then it aint worth it.

I'm watching the Jamie Oliver Christmas Eve special. I think I could get into the entertaining spirit, but the guests would have to be top 10 in the world at something. The thought of washing dishes of ordinary, everyday people doesn't appeal to me. If I got to the end of my deliciously prepared meal without learning something, I'd be like 'wash your own dishes'.

I liked that movie. I think musicals are so fascinating the way they sing and dance everywhere. But that is too positive, just way too positive. I have to be negative, yes i have to be negative. Though not too negative. That is bad. Not negative or positive. Just neutral. The most neutral poster here. However i can't be too neutral otherwise i will die inside. So what can i be? WHAT CAN I BE?

I liked that movie. I think musicals are so fascinating the way they sing and dance everywhere. But that is too positive, just way too positive. I have to be negative, yes i have to be negative. Though not too negative. That is bad. Not negative or positive. Just neutral. The most neutral poster here. However i can't be too neutral otherwise i will die inside. So what can i be? WHAT CAN I BE?
Be a rock. Rocks can't type.

Go spend some time in a forest or something remote, testing and primal. You won't be overthinking emotions if you are properly exhausted.[DOUBLEPOST=1450947589][/DOUBLEPOST]
Be a rock. Rocks can't type.
Have you been evicted?

i might also get the 'most likely to be confused by people who get upset at Reepbot' award. Someone was getting upset at you writing things about unicorns a while back. It was probably in the ot thread. And I think it was someone like Declan or Hooley (sorry if it wasn't!). Anyway, whoever it was I think THEY should get the award.

i might also get the 'most likely to be confused by people who get upset at Reepbot' award. Someone was getting upset at you writing things about unicorns a while back. It was probably in the ot thread. And I think it was someone like Declan or Hooley (sorry if it wasn't!). Anyway, whoever it was I think THEY should get the award.

It would have been hooley. Delcan doesn't post in ot, plus hooley has a history of being upset with me about stuff that has nothing to do with her.

What stunt was that? All i remember was being amused that Inigo and Hooley were suddenly besties.
Pretending she was leaving because of you, then Inigo starting the Ban Reepbot thread, when it was all a ruse to get you banned. When you didn't, Hooley was all 'Well I tried'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back