Skip to main content

Witty Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on your acting like him now, just because I don't have a go every time he is a cunt, does not mean I approve.
Hm. Ok. I will take that on board.
I was being sarcastic in that Witty cannot possibly know who I have corresponded with from the OT thread whatever he may like to think he 'knows' - and so my conversations must be ... Fabricated/hacked by him? No, of course not really. Clearly they are actually from the people they purport to be from.

But I do agree that any interaction I have with Witty somehow brings out the worst in me. Its alarming me.

I was being sarcastic in that Witty cannot possibly know who I have corresponded with from the OT thread whatever he may like to think he 'knows' - and so my conversations must be ... Fabricated/hacked by him? No, of course not really. Clearly they are actually from the people they purport to be from.

But I do agree that any interaction I have with Witty somehow brings out the worst in me. Its alarming me.
You are only ever two 'reflections' and one 'mindfulness' from redemption. :p Get over yourself and at least take responsibility for your own vile actions.

If it's alarming you so much perhaps the ignore feature would be a good idea.

If it's alarming you so much perhaps the ignore feature would be a good idea.
Sadly he/the topic of him seems to be dominating a bunch of threads so ignoring doesnt entirely work - there end up being weird comments/gaps. I am clearly addicted to the site (or what the site used to be like) or I would go cold turkey...

Sadly he/the topic of him seems to be dominating a bunch of threads so ignoring doesnt entirely work - there end up being weird comments/gaps. I am clearly addicted to the site (or what the site used to be like) or I would go cold turkey...
Hmmm.... I know what you mean. Perhaps over time he will leave or his cunty ways will die down.... We can only hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back