Skip to main content

Episode Day 60 (6/11/14) Daily show and nominations

Or maybe give him the fan treatment like Dave seems to keep getting?
Part of me wouldn't mind if he wins, the other part thinks he has gotten a free ride through the entire show. No negative footage, nothing or it's funny, no tasks that show a bad light (well, not that have been aired)
And that is exactly why he'd win, because he's done nothing but "fly under the radar". Typical BBAU winner material right there.

However, in saying that, it was typical winner material of Ch10 era BB. The winners of Ch9 era BB so far have been completely the opposite. So the next real big challenge for Ryan is whether he can get through the upcoming quadruple eviction... then we'll see.

And that is exactly why he'd win, because he's done nothing but "fly under the radar". Typical BBAU winner material right there.

However, in saying that, it was typical winner material of Ch10 era BB. The winners of Ch9 era BB so far have been completely the opposite. So the next real big challenge for Ryan is whether he can get through the upcoming quadruple eviction... then we'll see.
I don't want him to, because he hasn't entertained me. And I feel dirty that the edits indicate I should like Ryan and Skye. Don't like either of them.

You're right. I liken Travis a little to Trevor, as in, he may have a little sook (supposedly in jest) and then nothing, "in your face".

Educate yourselves.

Priya saw them move, it could be a case of David literally just wasn't looking properly and missed them moving.

@reepbot , hmm yeah and how did that work out for him?

Face it David fans and Priya haters, he fucked up tonight - he had a great opportunity to throw Priya and Skye up for nominations and most likely evicting one of them if not both, but he missed it. His look of pure shock that the girls weren't nominated made me laugh, he honestly thinks he controls this game but he really doesn't. Move along strategy Dave.

All David needs to do is make sure he wasn't nominated. He just needs to make it another week
and he has succeeded. With the intruders up, I don't think Skye or Ryan is leaving and Priya wouldn't either.

Would he actually have been able to put seven people up though? I can't handle that maths
David should have spent 1 point to see where Priya was before he wasted 3 points trying to put her into the red zone, unsuccessfully. So much for being a great strategist. He's not as clever as he thinks he is.

David should have spent 1 point to see where Priya was before he wasted 3 points trying to put her into the red zone, unsuccessfully. So much for being a great strategist. He's not as clever as he thinks he is.
So you go sit there and make decisions on the fly and lets see how you do. No one has been clever enough to win the 12 points thing, because it totally depends on who everyone else votes for.

So you go sit there and make decisions on the fly and lets see how you do. No one has been clever enough to win the 12 points thing, because it totally depends on who everyone else votes for.

This. It's been shown often with this power play that the head of house is surprised by who is and isn't up. I get the feeling that the relaxation of the rules around talking about nominations has been leading a lot of them in the wrong directions. There were comments made tonight about expecting other people to have nominated certain housemates. If you want someone nominated, you have to do it yourself.

Thinking blind and fast wouldn't be easy and David did say that it takes time. Looking at it from the comfort of hindsight and in a non stressful place, I suggest that he needed know where he was at and then gone hell for leather throwing eleven points at Priya and Skye. I think he would've been safe still.

nom nom nom nom nom nom nom
Well gee that show was jam packed

Lets focus on the task first. Most of what we saw was of the newbies completing the tasks. I guess they need to give them equal air time to catch up on the loads of air time everyone else got this season (facetious much)
Richard was great in the animal task it really semed like he knew a lot about the subject manner. Penny handled the snake better than Heidi did last year. Repeating stunts there channel 9 or what?
David got a lot of joy out of busting the dvd with Skye's parent message on it. He did show concern later which I think was genuine but perhaps he was expected to do it to show he had to because everyone would now he had to do it as part of the task.
The task was tame in parts and we didn't get to see all of the stunts. It was lame really.

Leo I feel a bit for him and he is the most likely to go this week. How could he have been so highly voted when he spent as much time in the sanctuary as Priya and Travis? He could'nt cause much issue for the main housemates if he wasn't in the house with them?
Cat went due to the whole cheating business and Leo survived that one she was in. It might be more strategy but as David notice in the power play the ones he expected to be up weren't and Leo now is in danger of going. He doesn't add any more to the house than some others.

I thought David did as well as he could with the power play. He doesn't get to see how many votes housemates have so it is just a list. I did think his attempt was okay and knowing what we know it would have been smart to give all his votes to Skye that he had left. It would have saved Ryan. He doesn't see the graph change and so considering, I thought he did okay with his noms power.

Ryan I think will be safe even with a triple. Tom will go with Leo and then perhaps Richard.

I would like to see more of Richard tho. And he got an extra point to vote with or wasted one with his humourous effort giving Kellie a vote. It is a quirk of his personality that might be the reason many don't like him
Priya over reacted to his comment for an alliance I don't think he meant his comment that way and was just making a general observation and enquiringly more about if she still has alliances in the house. He is a thinker

I can assume the final three are going to be David, Ryan, Priya, hard to pick a winner there.
Travis will probably go out fourth
The tree house conversations were great again and it was funny how Skye and Priya are bitching about Richard and he appears in the tree house shortly after. He has walked in on the bitch session the girls were having about David as well. It's almost like someone is directing him to got to those places at a certain time. (Surely I jest )
Skye turning into the nasty piece of work we knew was hiding behind the me so dumb act. She bitching about Ryan yet a day or so ago she was all his mate and wanted to become his cuddle bunny. She also had a chance to change rooms and share a bed with Leo and didn't so she stitched him up twice and she goes on about being angry about how other play and run the house. Lastly when someone starts acting like they think they can win blah blah thats when it's time to be rid of them. arrrggh stupid troll
My votes will be for Leo, Ryan and Penny purely for tactical reasons to lower the chances of Skye. Tom is dead man walking as he will be forgotten and Richard will also be forgotten in the shuffle.

Tonight we saw housemates we got a good mix of laughs and drama and somewhat predictable nominations.
I did find one thing annoying and unfair. The fact that Richard and Skye were allowed by BB to sit and eavesdrop David in the DR. I thought the Diary Room was meant to be a private place and secret. I thought it quite unfair they were allowed to sit and listen there. Even if David is trying to break Tim 2013 record of DR visits, I think that was poor form to let them sit in and listen to David's chat to Big Brother. Also it showed that BB wasn't even listening to David if he was able to tell them to move on while David was speaking to him. Just my view there.

We have to wait three days for more house antics so I guess I will be here reading and enjoying this place I look forward to popping in every night

Thanks for reading

Back