Skip to main content

Episode Day 60 (6/11/14) Daily show and nominations

I am so glad that Lina escaped being put up for nominations. What a wonderful young person. I hope she wins Big Brother.

Perthite here, if we're looking at six up, do we know how many are going, ie if the quadruple (or double double) is happening? If it's four out Penny, Richard, Tom, Leo, Skye and Ryan, then Skye and Ryan are obviously safest, what are our chances of saving Penny, do you think? And how did Lina manage to escape being nominated?

Am I going to be the only one to offend, and point out, that A) Mr Stickyfingers has posted in a daily thread; and b) Mr Stickfingers was in action? :) :3>

and I can't spell... sorry Mr S.

...hahahahaha!... sorry peoples... stickyfingers in action indeed!... **Sticky takes another swig of rum**... hic!... cheers.

I am so waiting for that fucking basketball/nose thing to happen right now.

Sorry, FOOTBALL

here you go
oie_rounded_corners_zpstmfwgmxn.gif

Penny face tho, she constantly looks like she's about to have a full body orgasm with some of her facial expressions.
I wonder if it's playing up for the cameras though. Do you think she might sit alone at home sometimes at night,watch some tele and put on those expressions ?

Back