Skip to main content

Episode Day 60 (6/11/14) Daily show and nominations

Tim

Don't block a thread, bitches.
Staff member
Administrator
Spoilers.

:cigar:

Tonight on Big Brother Skye and David declare open war. In the past they have failed to see eye to eye but now their hostile feelings are out in the open and the rest of the housemates will be forced to take sides.

As Head of House, David uses his Deadly Dozen Power Play to manipulate nominations; does he get what he’s after?

The David and Ryan “bromance” continues, bonding over their persistent irritation with Skye. David talks to Big Brother about it, but unbeknown to him Skye and Richard can hear everything he saying, sitting at the bottom of the Diary Room stairs. Skye hears David talking about her and becomes enraged.

The Big Brother How To task continues. Tom and Travis fail their task of cake decorating. Penny and Richard educate the House on how to be a reptile handler, using a live snake. And David teaches the Housemates how to decommission an old appliance – by taking a sledgehammer to a DVD player which is playing a message from Skye’s mum and sister.

Somehow I'm guessing big brother is still backing Skye. Guess we will see. It will definitely drive votes and conversations, which big brother has needed.

I wish we had this much energy earlier in the show.

I feel they are turning this season around.

I hope David uses his power to thrust Skype to the head of the noms table if it isn't already up thar....
He needs to focus on saving himself for one more week. Skye isn't going to leave over Leo or any intruder. I don't think he can beat Skye. I don't even think he and Ryan together can beat Skye in any evictions this week. (If they were the only 3 up)

Will Aishas fans gone to Travis? Or Skye? Or does it not matter because she had so few?

The only way David will be safe for sure is to keep from being nominated this week.

I think David will end up having the same problem Priya had when she was HOH. He will end up putting more people in the eviction pool to save himself jmo.

Even though I don't think Skye is dumb and she is putting on a facade...who in their right mind would declare war against the current HoH when she knows that person has the nomination super power...and it's so close to the finals...WTF is up with the game play :shifty:
Like STFU you're almost there, but nooooo. She deserves to be evicted just for her ego getting in the way and tripping herself up.

Aisha fans will stick with Travis, assuming he is nominated tonight.
Not sure where Lawson and Cat fans would go, assuming any of us are still voting to save anyone.........I would probably vote to save Richard or Lina if they are up.

Even though I don't think Skye is dumb and she is putting on a facade...who in their right mind would declare war against the current HoH when she knows that person has the nomination super power...and it's so close to the finals...WTF is up with the game play :shifty:
Like STFU you're almost there, but nooooo. She deserves to be evicted just for her ego getting in the way and tripping herself up.
She's not afraid of being nominated. Neither was Tim Dormer last year. She isn't afraid of David either and I think rightfully so, she has massive voting support from fans who will never switch to David. I think she can pull back her ego if she realizes what she looks like to the voters, she is very savvy.

Anyway, it's good to have these debates again,reminds me of last year.

She's not afraid of being nominated. Neither was Tim Dormer last year. She isn't afraid of David either and I think rightfully so, she has massive voting support from fans who will never switch to David. I think she can pull back her ego if she realizes what she looks like to the voters, she is very savvy.

Anyway, it's good to have these debates again,reminds me of last year.
I agree with you Skye's not afraid of being nominated, but I wouldn't call her Tim lol
In the episode when she threw a tantrum about the jelly and made the "are we starving African children" comment, Skye did say to David (I think?) "why don't you just nominate me, see if I care." Something to that extent, not verbatim because I can't remember word for word.

Back