Skip to main content

Episode Day 60 (6/11/14) Daily show and nominations

David said he wouldn´t mind Ryan winning. But he doesn´t want Priya and Skye to win. I wish ppl would watch the show properly before calling David stupid all the time.

He's an idiot if he isn't trying to win himself. If he has just given up, then fair enough he can help whoever he wants to win. Ryan is a huge threat, and will likely win, that was my point.

Maybe David never wanted to win, which is why he insisted on that beard. I did think he changed his mind and wants to win, but maybe you are right - he would rather support someone who will obviously beat him.

W

Well, its 11 35 p.m. Qld time and I am on page 8, so you will still be in front of me, Medusa. I read a few pages, skip 10, read a few, skip 10, thats the only way to get through them.
Yes and read backwards if you land on a page with interesting chit chat.

He's an idiot if he isn't trying to win himself. If he has just given up, then fair enough he can help whoever he wants to win. Ryan is a huge threat, and will likely win, that was my point.

Maybe David never wanted to win, which is why he insisted on that beard. I did think he changed his mind and wants to win, but maybe you are right - he would rather support someone who will obviously beat him.
Ryan isn´t more of threat than Priya and Skye. Thats just your opinion. And David doesn´t know who is the most popular outside, how could he.

Of course Ryan's a huge threat to David. He's a huge threat to all of them. David said along the lines of, if he got to the end he'd rather lose to Ryan than anyone else. They all want to win and fair enough too. David would know he isn't without merit as he's still there and safe into the second last week. Which makes me wonder if he could be the last HoH. Pity that Ryan was the only one to not use the power. I wonder too if they've all worked out that the power has been the same for all of them.

Or maybe give him the fan treatment like Dave seems to keep getting?
Part of me wouldn't mind if he wins, the other part thinks he has gotten a free ride through the entire show. No negative footage, nothing or it's funny, no tasks that show a bad light (well, not that have been aired)
He's been a little whiner on some occasions, especially the hotel task, around that time he was having a good sook on just about everyone. Now he's playing his cards realllllll safe. If I was BB I'd give the housemates free booze until the end of this years BB.

It'd be interesting to see if they did actually stop drinking. lol.

This has been the worst season of big brother EVER.

I saw too many people, didn't even get to know the ones I truly liked properly, and now the show ends in 2 weeks?

Seriously shit year.

And the 3 new intruders SUCK.

Penny should have been an original.

Also 4 go next week?? What if we lose someone like Ryan or Priya and someone like Richard escapes this week and makes it through

SHIT

Thats life. Its a tough gig, coming in as an intruder so late in the show. They might only have to survive for 2-3 weeks, but unless they have an exceptional personal following on the outside, who are mad enough to spend money to save them, none of these newbies should win.

im not sure why people think ryan is some massive threat. it isnt as if he has survived the number of evictions that skye or david (perhaps even leo) have.
i reckon ryan will go down soon enough with nary a whimper.

Priya doesn't like being called out on her sneakiness and game playing. thats her nerve right there

Yes, he was right on to her there. Priya probably forgets that these latecomers could have seen a few weeks of the series, before they even went into the house. Surely FOUR new new housemates with less than a month to go, doesnt say much about their selection of the original housemates and TWO intruders. It reeks of desperation, I doubt they would have been in lockdown for more than a couple of days either.

Priya

3 Leo......He is a loser

2 Richard....he hit on me

Richard

1 Kelly...what?...you pig Richard YOU ARE GORN

4 Tom...he's a skunk

1 David He is bossy

SKYE

3 David.....I want him GORN

2 Ryan...why won't he LIKE me?

By my reckoning, the newbies gave each other 13 of their 20 points. Can't these idiots see, that the immediate enemy are the ORIGINAL housemates. Hopeless.

This chick on survivor just stole trail mix for herself- got caught- and left the show, leaving alliances.... what a waste of time Julie

Back