Skip to main content

Episode Day 60 (6/11/14) Daily show and nominations

David is an idiot.. what if the 3 points made him and Priya equal leading them to be both nominated?
That´s not possible unless he gives himself nomination points because he wasn´t in the red zone and 5 ppl were already up, so who is the idiot?

And omg to your picture. This Priya worshipping is really getting ridiculous.

David should have spent 1 point to see where Priya was before he wasted 3 points trying to put her into the red zone, unsuccessfully. So much for being a great strategist. He's not as clever as he thinks he is.
Yeah, thats easy to say for us viewers because we watched that nomination power for several weeks now. Its a lot different when you have to do it on noms day for the first time.

And so the weekly BB blackout begins anew.
Aaah geeez I forgot about that. Fuck fucck. Bullshit. And everything else. #!$!%#%

Caught in the crossfire of the power players. That and the 4 latecomers thrown in late in the game.

I'm just so damn relieved that MOST of the newbies got nominated, I honestly thought all the newbs might band together and vote old hm, and with internal politics with the old hms' they'd be voting each other and no new hm's nominated, I'm glad they're not that stupid! To be fair, Lina should have been in nom list, but things could have been worse ;)

Seems the general consensus is pretty pleased which is a pleasant change... Going to be an entertaining 4 days at least with all the Skye / Ryan love and hate threads. :biggrin:

I'm off on Page 5, while I am actually UP TO DATE :), instead of 30 pages behind. I wonder if this is due to a drop off of interest in BB, because of the way Ch9 are treating the viewing public? See you on about page 25 at about 11 30 p.m. Qld time.

Talking to myself, 5 pages when I left, 83 bloody pages now, I though I would get an early night tonight :).

My observations about tonights nominations programme, I dont think the newbies played their points very well, surely their hardest ones to beat are the original housemates. I would have thought it would make sense to get as many of the originals up for eviction, that they could. Instead, they gave the majority of their points to each other. A weird strategy, I was actually surprised that they hadnt worked out a voting strategy amongst themselves beforehand, seeing as to how lax BB has been with nominations talk this year. But on the POSITIVE side, TEFLON IS UP FOR EVICTION, along with Skye. Now we will see who Australia really loves, Skye :).

Lmao Dave thinking ryan is his best friend.

They were all making fun of you and excluding you a few weeks ago
You don´t know what David means to Ryan you just repeat what some housemate said in the DR. David is Ryans best friend IN THE HOUSE right now, that is fact!

W
Ha ha ha ha You know I will be wallowing on page 17 when everyone else is on page 110 :)

Well, its 11 35 p.m. Qld time and I am on page 8, so you will still be in front of me, Medusa. I read a few pages, skip 10, read a few, skip 10, thats the only way to get through them.

T
My observations about tonights nominations programme, I dont think the newbies played their points very well, surely their hardest ones to beat are the original housemates. I would have thought it would make sense to get as many of the originals up for eviction, that they could. Instead, they gave the majority of their points to each other. A weird strategy, I was actually surprised that they hadnt worked out a voting strategy amongst themselves beforehand, seeing as to how lax BB has been with nominations talk this year. But on the POSITIVE side, TEFLON IS UP FOR EVICTION, along with Skye. Now we will see who Australia really loves, Skye :).
First part of your post about the newbies, spot on. The last sentence, fail. Intruders up against HMs always lose, well except for Zach who was exceptional.

Ryan and David are aligning themselves with who they think will accompany them to the end. Regardless of how they interacted earlier a friendship of sorts has developed. A natural process.

:):)
Why do people think 4 will be evicted? Maybe I read the calendar wrong.
Right now dreamworld has eviction tickets for the 11th, 12th and 18th.

Also, don't they tell the audience when it will be a double, so they can vote??
I think it will be a single on Monday and a double on Tuesday, if there are doubles. (Leaving 7)

Then everyone will be up and a double on the 18. (Leaving 5)
Then it is vote to save and finale.

David is pretty dumb...I loved how he tried to push Priya into the noms and she just bounced in the same spot- nahuh! ahah

Penny's is so bent I love it... She is so loveable.

Hope it's not a male final two- ideally Ryan and Priya for me

Ryan and David are aligning themselves with who they think will accompany them to the end. Regardless of how they interacted earlier a friendship of sorts has developed. A natural process.
David is an idiot if he thinks he can beat Ryan. They want Priya and Skye out because they want to beat them, but Ryan is a huge threat to David.

David is an idiot if he thinks he can beat Ryan. They want Priya and Skye out because they want to beat them, but Ryan is a huge threat to David.
David said he wouldn´t mind Ryan winning. But he doesn´t want Priya or Skye to win. I wish ppl would watch the show properly before calling David stupid all the time.

For David its more about who he wants to spent his time with for Priya its only money, money, money. She really gets on my nerves with her paranoia about the boys ganging up on her. Its her ganging up on Ryan and David all the time not the other way around.

Back