Skip to main content

Episode Day 60 (6/11/14) Daily show and nominations

Do guys know how bad some women have it?
Most it isn't a huge issue, but I have girlfriends who regularly ended up in hospital with menstrual issues, and often in agony.
she is right the pain side is rarely addressed.
I know quite a few women that openly talk about it when they're going through it, to everyone. I don't have a problem with it. Understandable some women experience a lot more pain than others.

It's code red for keep your distance over the next few days ;)

What was Tom on about during his nominations when he said that he expected the men to have bigger fanbases on the outside then the women in the Big Brother house?

To be honest, right now I predict Ryan is the winner.

I don't necessarily want him to win obvz but I think he will...

Yeah, somehow he stands out for me as the probable winner, & he's not gonna let any bad edits of him in at this point. Did you notice how diplomatic he was when Dave & Ryan where talking about Skye to Trav? Basically he said he sees the nice side of her etc but he also sees 'what David said' and refused to make any negative comments about Skye himself lol. Ryan is being way too careful. BB needs to give him free beers for the week to open him up ;)

Yeah, somehow he stands out for me as the probable winner, & he's not gonna let any bad edits of him in at this point. Did you notice how diplomatic he was when Dave & Ryan where talking about Skye to Trav? Basically he said he sees the nice side of her etc but he also sees 'what David said' and refused to make any negative comments about Skye himself lol. Ryan is being way too careful. BB needs to give him free beers for the week to open him up ;)
Or maybe give him the fan treatment like Dave seems to keep getting?
Part of me wouldn't mind if he wins, the other part thinks he has gotten a free ride through the entire show. No negative footage, nothing or it's funny, no tasks that show a bad light (well, not that have been aired)

giphy.gif
@Ariel. If that's u in your avatar..you are
so pretty..

Honestly that was so David. He's such a pathetic try hard. I loathe him so much.
I find him kind of funny personally. His quirkyness lends an interesting kinda playful atmosphere to house dynamics lol. You can't get better than strategy Dave! ;) It'd be hell funny if his strategy lead him into the finale hhaha.

Interesting show but a shame it was not more like last nights.When David was in using his power play, I was saying.. see where you are and see where Skye is and then put all your other 10 points to her! I love how Richard gave a point to Kelly.

Back