Skip to main content

Episode Day 60 (6/11/14) Daily show and nominations

I would've respected him more - he went in there wanting two people up, he got em up that's all he should have cared about. No time worrying about "saving" other housemates, please David you really think Ryan's friendship with you is real? he made fun of you with his other clique the entire start of the series.
yeah, he should have been as brilliant as skye was with her power play :D

I would've respected him more - he went in there wanting two people up, he got em up that's all he should have cared about. No time worrying about "saving" other housemates, please David you really think Ryan's friendship with you is real? he made fun of you with his other clique the entire start of the series.
But, he doesn't know that. WE do. For all Dave knows, it was "others no longer in the house"[DOUBLEPOST=1415272731][/DOUBLEPOST]
yeah, he should have been as brilliant as skye was with her power play :D
I am so waiting for that fucking basketball/nose thing to happen right now.

Sorry, FOOTBALL

Which brings me to another point that Ryan is a brilliant game player and doesn't deserve to be evicted - he has played this game very well.
He's played well, would have liked to have seen him from the start instead of all the manufactured shit.

This film is just absurd! he out of the blew finds a picture of himself on a website then some secret organization says if the website gets any hits lets us know. Wouldnt they have like a million a day! I have to keep watching to see how bad this gets

Reactions: mad
No, I'm really not.

My point still stands however, you may be correct in saying that once Priya's power play was put in motion and it actually showed her where people moved to - they stopped doing it. This would be a massive disadvantage though to other power play users.

Would he actually have been able to put seven people up though? I can't handle that maths

I was surprised that David thinks of Ryan as enough of a friend to try to save him from being nominated. I would've expected him to try to save Priya, unless he sees her as more of a threat to himself wining.

I thought Richard handled the "demonstration" task well by taking over so that Penny didn't have to do a lot of talking while holding the snake considering how scared she was.

Would he actually have been able to put seven people up though? I can't handle that maths

It would indeed be very difficult on the spot I can understand how anyone would act under pressure in that situation. But, it was indeed possible. @Consuela - exactly, don't try and be a good friend and a good game player at the same time - it won't work!

Back