Skip to main content

Episode Day 60 (6/11/14) Daily show and nominations

David should of just revealed his name then slapped 6 points on skye and 5 on priya
for some reason he wanted to save Ryan but also if he moved Priya and Skye up with those points there was a chance it could have been a tie and put himself in the red too.

Educate yourselves.

Priya saw them move, it could be a case of David literally just wasn't looking properly and missed them moving.

@reepbot , hmm yeah and how did that work out for him?

Face it David fans and Priya haters, he fucked up tonight - he had a great opportunity to throw Priya and Skye up for nominations and most likely evicting one of them if not both, but he missed it. His look of pure shock that the girls weren't nominated made me laugh, he honestly thinks he controls this game but he really doesn't. Move along strategy Dave.
Firstly, I don't think he does think he controls the game.
Secondly, he didn't do any worse than Pryia did when she had the power. This time the newbies were in the mix. Big difference. He put Skye up when she wouldn't have otherwise been, so get ready for more tantrums Monday night.

Skye has really bollocksed this up. Her initial nice-but-dim act was quite brilliant. Unfortunately this new "bitch-but-dim" act makes her out to be like every mean girl, every generation has known at high school. That "I'm pretty so I'm better than you" thing...

She MUST be even worse to have production turn against her. She has that look in her eyes, that women know... Where you know she's hating people inside, and she twitches. This must be killing her - 60 days of acting nice with only the odd slip.

If she wins it's a sad commentary on the fan base of BBAU. Asides from here, where only a few, thankfully, seem to still not pick up on her.

Firstly, I don't think he does think he controls the game.
Secondly, he didn't do any worse than Pryia did when she had the power. This time the newbies were in the mix. Big difference. He put Skye up when she wouldn't have otherwise been, so get ready for more tantrums Monday night.
sandra has already been evicted, and skye has never thrown a tanty for being nominated.

My flatmate used to call me a bleeder
At work it's either "bleeders" or "breeders". And a handful of "seeders".[DOUBLEPOST=1415272469][/DOUBLEPOST]
SOMEONE IN SA/WA PLEASE WATCH AND LISTEN CAREFULLY WHEN DAVID IS NOMINATING.

Does David not say 'I thought I would see them move' to which BB replied 'That'd be getting something for nothing'.
Correct.

but he puts ryan at risk. surely it would have been wiser to put ryan up against the weakest competition rather than skye (and priya?!)!

That's true but to be honest he knew by that stage most of the newbies were up. Even if Skye and Priya were up there would still be enough of them left in there as cannon fodder against Ryan.

You known what it's like when a HM hates another HM. They think that the public must surely hate that person too, and when the public don't vote them out, they blame the edit ... we don't see what they see.

We certainly hardly see what they see now lol, coverage is minmal.

SOMEONE IN SA/WA PLEASE WATCH AND LISTEN CAREFULLY WHEN DAVID IS NOMINATING.

Does David not say 'I thought I would see them move' to which BB replied 'That'd be getting something for nothing'.
yes, that is certainly my recollection.
its the first confirmation of something that has been asked more than once.

or wasted points on skye and priya if they were already high in the red.

I would've respected him more - he went in there wanting two people up, he got em up that's all he should have cared about. No time worrying about "saving" other housemates, please David you really think Ryan's friendship with you is real? he made fun of you with his other clique the entire start of the series.

Back