Skip to main content

Episode Day 60 (6/11/14) Daily show and nominations

Penny was a crack up tonight talking about periods

out of the 6 who were up I think penny and ryan will be the 2 saved

Educate yourselves.

Priya saw them move, it could be a case of David literally just wasn't looking properly and missed them moving.

@reepbot , hmm yeah and how did that work out for him?

Face it David fans and Priya haters, he fucked up tonight - he had a great opportunity to throw Priya and Skye up for nominations and most likely evicting one of them if not both, but he missed it. His look of pure shock that the girls weren't nominated made me laugh, he honestly thinks he controls this game but he really doesn't. Move along strategy Dave.

Educate yourselves.

Priya saw them move, it could be a case of David literally just wasn't looking properly and missed them moving.

Face it David fans and Priya haters, he fucked up tonight - he had a great opportunity to throw Priya and Skye up for nominations and most likely evicting one of them if not both, but he missed it. His look of pure shock that the girls weren't nominated made me laugh, he honestly thinks he controls this game but he really doesn't. Move along strategy Dave.
Skye was nominated

is it the right idea.
i would be thinking having skye in the mix is one less 'safe' spot for myself. unless david actually believes skye wont be saved.

He didn't put her up until he first realised he was safe.

Also even if Skye is no chance of leaving it's not a bad idea putting her up anyway to suck some funds out of her fans leading into the final.

Educate yourselves.

Pretty sure priya didn't see them move.

Educate yourselves.

so bb was lying when he said 'that would be getting something for free'?

(you are wrong)

He didn't put her up until he first realised he was safe.

Also even if Skye is no chance of leaving it's not a bad idea putting her up anyway to suck some funds out of her fans leading into the final.
but he puts ryan at risk. surely it would have been wiser to put ryan up against the weakest competition rather than skye (and priya?!)!

so bb was lying when he said 'that would be getting something for free'?

(you are wrong)

No, I'm really not.

My point still stands however, you may be correct in saying that once Priya's power play was put in motion and it actually showed her where people moved to - they stopped doing it. This would be a massive disadvantage though to other power play users.

is it the right idea?
i would be thinking having skye in the mix is one less 'saved' spot for myself. unless david actually believes skye wont be saved.
You known what it's like when a HM hates another HM. They think that the public must surely hate that person too, and when the public don't vote them out, they blame the edit ... we don't see what they see.

Back