Skip to main content

What's for dinner?

tonight it was salmon, orange and fennel salad and sweet potato chips. pretty yummy.

A good Potato Bake is like a 69er ya never get em at home deletion in 45 seconds

I made meatloaf at work today. Was really good. Dinner at home is non existent. cbf.

a couple of panadine forte and a big glass of dry white

fkn A ! ;):D

regarDS

Tonights tea is blue swimmer crabs with fresh garfish. Caught about 3 hours ago. Yuuum! And we have King George whiting for tea tomorrow night and squid in the freezer for another night. My brothers took my sons out fishing in the boat and they bagged out. Its a beautiful fishing day here today. Barely a breath of wind.

Pasta bake. Enough to feed an army, lol.
It's one out of the current super food ideas magazine.

Tonights tea is blue swimmer crabs with fresh garfish. Caught about 3 hours ago. Yuuum! And we have King George whiting for tea tomorrow night and squid in the freezer for another night. My brothers took my sons out fishing in the boat and they bagged out. Its a beautiful fishing day here today. Barely a breath of wind.

Jealous.

Last weekend I had tea at a friends house, Cray and King George Whiting caught hours before at Corny it was delicious, I could eat it for every meal.

eye fillet steak, white rice, peas and corn, tomato... and a $50.00 bottle of Piero Pinot Nior.

I may eat pretty average but I take my wines somewhat more seriously...

mmmmmmmmm

Roast lamb, creamy mash, red-wine gravy, roast pumpkin, roast carrots, cauliflower/broccoli/cheese-bake, baby peas, corn...

2 bottles of D'Arenberg, Footbolt, Shiraz, 2008.

Mud cake & BB...

Y.U.M!!!

:)

erm, s'pose I better go put the roast on then...

Back