• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

What's for dinner?

Megan

i know you see me now
tonight it was salmon, orange and fennel salad and sweet potato chips. pretty yummy.

T

trig

A good Potato Bake is like a 69er ya never get em at home deletion in 45 seconds

allican

Bullshit free :)
Awesome site donor
I made meatloaf at work today. Was really good. Dinner at home is non existent. cbf.

derspatz

non green multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
a couple of panadine forte and a big glass of dry white

fkn A ! ;):D

regarDS

W

wynter

Tonights tea is blue swimmer crabs with fresh garfish. Caught about 3 hours ago. Yuuum! And we have King George whiting for tea tomorrow night and squid in the freezer for another night. My brothers took my sons out fishing in the boat and they bagged out. Its a beautiful fishing day here today. Barely a breath of wind.

E

Emcee

Pasta bake. Enough to feed an army, lol.
It's one out of the current super food ideas magazine.

eliza

Tonights tea is blue swimmer crabs with fresh garfish. Caught about 3 hours ago. Yuuum! And we have King George whiting for tea tomorrow night and squid in the freezer for another night. My brothers took my sons out fishing in the boat and they bagged out. Its a beautiful fishing day here today. Barely a breath of wind.
Jealous.

Last weekend I had tea at a friends house, Cray and King George Whiting caught hours before at Corny it was delicious, I could eat it for every meal.

SeanE

I loathe sport on TV...
eye fillet steak, white rice, peas and corn, tomato... and a $50.00 bottle of Piero Pinot Nior.

I may eat pretty average but I take my wines somewhat more seriously...

L

lurking

mmmmmmmmm

Roast lamb, creamy mash, red-wine gravy, roast pumpkin, roast carrots, cauliflower/broccoli/cheese-bake, baby peas, corn...

2 bottles of D'Arenberg, Footbolt, Shiraz, 2008.

Mud cake & BB...

Y.U.M!!!

:)

erm, s'pose I better go put the roast on then...