Skip to main content

What's for dinner?

What do you eat for dinner/any meal, when you can't be bothered...........with anything, ie eating or cooking?

Muesli, is what I'm having for dinner, I think. Healthy at least.

What do you eat for dinner/any meal, when you can't be bothered...........with anything, ie eating or cooking?

Muesli, is what I'm having for dinner, I think. Healthy at least.

I have weetbix... 2 with honey on top and milk

That has also been my standard breakfast since I was 3

people make crazy things

octopus-hot-dogs.jpg

people make crazy things

octopus-hot-dogs.jpg

God that made me laugh, and I want to do it and serve it up seriously and watch the she's flipped look on faces.
Been having a bit of a running teen battle over dishes and stuff.....this for dinner, with the message, what do you think I am an octopus that can cook, clean, wash, do everything for you!
Thank you.I love it.

Love the Octopus hotdogs, what a great idea for kids as a treat.

Earlier today I put on a slow cook chicken curry with sweet potato, carrots and spuds, fantastic smells are already wafting through the house. I have some naan bread and pappadams to accompany it.

I'll tell you what's not for dinner - soft shelled crab.
Most disgusting thing I've ever eaten (within reason).
It's frozen, from the supermarket, crumbed soft shell crab, & it wasn't cheap, $16 usually but reduced to ten.
I usually love seafood - love prawns, lobster, fish - but honestly this couldn't have been worse if I'd eaten them frozen straight from the box, then eaten the box too.
Alternately hard, crunchy, chewy, sinewy, smelly, gooey, mucky & vomit-inducing.
Bleeeeeeeeeurghh!!!

I'll tell you what's not for dinner - soft shelled crab.
Most disgusting thing I've ever eaten (within reason).
It's frozen, from the supermarket, crumbed soft shell crab, & it wasn't cheap, $16 usually but reduced to ten.
I usually love seafood - love prawns, lobster, fish - but honestly this couldn't have been worse if I'd eaten them frozen straight from the box, then eaten the box too.
Alternately hard, crunchy, chewy, sinewy, smelly, gooey, mucky & vomit-inducing.
Bleeeeeeeeeurghh!!!

Good grief! That was soooo descriptive, Meglos! I think you just gave me food poisoning!

Yuck how gross, but I tried my buddies soft shell crab last time we ate out and it was lovely.
Perhaps don't damn the crab more the brand, actually just don't ever eat frozen seafood, it's all crap and suss if you ask me, for fish fresh really is best.
And I wish I was at Eliza's - we just have chicken and salad, I'm so sick of cooked vegies.

Yuck how gross, but I tried my buddies soft shell crab last time we ate out and it was lovely.
Perhaps don't damn the crab more the brand, actually just don't ever eat frozen seafood, it's all crap and suss if you ask me, for fish fresh really is best.

Yes, I will still give crab a go at a restaurant, but never again from frozen (unless it's a full crab, the leg & claw meat is less icky).

My husband is preparing me chili orange pork stirfry with snow peas. It smells crazy delicious!

Yummy,
We just had fillet steak, caramelised onion - and salad, we are so sick of cooked vegies and want some crunch:)

Well done.

I opened the freezer, and prepared frozen chicken kievs and potato gems...such love in our meals:)
After my day labouring, and yours slogging away we both did well to feed and be fed:)

Back