Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavier Holland BB13 ‏@xavbait 6h

.@MatleighJackmat haha, 4 tweets and they're all just garbage! Hope your mum has other offspring to be proud of

Xavier Holland BB13 ‏@xavbait 6h

.@MatleighJackmat haha, 4 tweets and they're all just garbage! Hope your mum has other offspring to be proud of

yeah I read that today....that tweeter was a troll saying stuff about Tully as well

[MENTION=27738]tee[/MENTION]_smyth ask one of the nurses if you can get a day pass#psycheward
[MENTION=27738]tee[/MENTION]_smyth sort your shit out, what actually are you, a carpet muncher or a cock hobbit?#confusedcockhobbit
[MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION]dormer does drew have the prowess to turn tully into a full blown cockhobbit or will she return to the carpet warehouse?
@xavbait your a dead set wanker mate,that wasn't an attempt at humour,was it? #tryhardwhocryshard #wanker #notfunnyatall
@xavbait c'mon mate its late, get some rest for your big rollerblading sesh with the boys tomoz,hey you could even crack some jokes#gaystyle

yeah I read that today....that tweeter was a troll saying stuff about Tully as well

[MENTION=27738]tee[/MENTION]_smyth ask one of the nurses if you can get a day pass#psycheward
[MENTION=27738]tee[/MENTION]_smyth sort your shit out, what actually are you, a carpet muncher or a cock hobbit?#confusedcockhobbit
[MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION]dormer does drew have the prowess to turn tully into a full blown cockhobbit or will she return to the carpet warehouse?
@xavbait your a dead set wanker mate,that wasn't an attempt at humour,was it? #tryhardwhocryshard #wanker #notfunnyatall
@xavbait c'mon mate its late, get some rest for your big rollerblading sesh with the boys tomoz,hey you could even crack some jokes#gaystyle

What an idiot for one thing to ever put Tully and hobbit in a sentence together WTF the girl is practically an Amazonian.

I just can't with this haircut. I know some of you love it but I'm struggling big time.

edjlower
2 hours ago
Stacks on at the Emerson Smacka17 tomwest01 nicklower33 Frankie_fredericks @matyoung1 Shane_mumford simon_potts #boysnight

0601063a4def11e38ba50e5a5a6bd1f6_7.jpg

sorry, can't help myself. maybe we need to merge the 'Is Ed Gay?' thread in here after that latest pic. trust Ed to be in the middle

and me too. Ed get a no 4 all over

I'm with the two of you - Ed just gives me the creeps completely! His new look makes him even creepier! Just sayin'!

I'm pretty sure that's from when he was still in the house. You can tell by the microphones they're wearing. He was posting house photos earlier today too. I reckon he's either feeling lonely or trying to remain relevant.

I agree. I actually think Caleb is finding it hard at the moment for some reason - just get that impression from his tweets. He seems lonely.

ok, thanks. wedding? haha looks a bit like Mikidiki as a blonde :)

Things I've learned about Boog so far...

She smoked up until about 6 months ago, she definitely wasn't faking the not a lady thing and I love her with darker hair.

a1a70d20259411e2a9d822000a9e29af_7.jpg

149c424ae74811e19297123138150fb6_7.jpg

Yeah, I agree - she looks great with dark hair!

Last edited:
Tullys latests tweets: The kebab I had hours ago when I went to bed was not enough. I. Am. STARVING!

Retweeted from Florence Orton: Gold flakes. From now I will drink nothing else @TwoBirdsTalking [MENTION=27738]tee[/MENTION]_smyth instagram.com/p/gvMQrvtLzK/

@perksoflouis [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]BB13 It's probs the side boob!
No idea what this is in reference to I couldn't find any convo between them.

Ed's off flogging his new business haha

edjlower
15 minutes ago
First @uber experience. Courtesy of @aston_club. Wow!! Rolling with nicklower33 tomwest01 Smacka17 #uber #astonclub #bbau

c6ae965a4dda11e399600eb5e76a152c_7.jpg
God..just looking at these douches makes me physically sick..yuk..

Just catching up on this thread, sorry for the long post.

It's good to know the lead between Jade and Tim swapped numerous times and that Tahan never really had a chance. And yea Tim and Tahan have never really had any humility. (Not even 2% I don't reckon) Maybe more like 1.5% but percentages were rounded up etc. Also, does anyone have an idea of how percentages were when Ed was evicted (who would've been in the lead), and the double eviction Drew and Boog-Who was on top, and who were the 2 not far away..

No, we're still waiting for the full percentages to be released. Not sure if anyone has tweeted Alex asking?

I agree I liked Xavier and think he has a good sense of humor. I think he would have been interesting had he stayed. Surly told him to complain about everything as a challenge and then he got nominated and evicted for it.

As much as I liked him going instead of Tully, I would agree that he was screwed over by that Surly task. Hopefully the producers have learnt from that and are more careful with the tasks they give out in future.

Ok here we go.

Really liking this look on Boog (although a teeny bit too short for my old ass). And her legs are SMOKIN!

boogroe
3 hours ago
Trying to be a classy bitch #imsuchabogan

047bb0c04de611e3bdfc12713f36e0ce_8.jpg

That skirt looks glow-in-the-dark there. If the photo was from the back, you could make a joke about the sun shining out of her ass.

Was this posted here?

View attachment 35196

You'd almost think he had that custom made for him. Pretty cool coincidence.

Very Tim.

Me too. I loved bens relationship with Tim, but I think that bens and drews relationship is one that went unnoticed unfortunately. It was interesting to see how much Ben opened up to drew.

In his farewell message, Ben said Drew was his 'rock'. Drew's friendship with Ben was lovely… and the two of them together often had me in stitches. I love the way Ben felt free to flirt.

I loved their relationship too, it was a shame it didn't get more airtime. The relationships between Tim, Drew and Ben were much better "bromances" than the ones between Caleb, Matt and Ed.

Calebs awake and posting photos..taken the other day LOL

firemancaleb
3 minutes ago

View attachment 35200

You can really see her mother in her in that photo.

not sure if its just the one mag, or more are saying it now? fans keep asking Drully if its true.

View attachment 35202

Yep, that's the front cover that goes with the Woman's Day article that Tahlia did. I don't think the other mags have mentioned marriage yet.

http://instagram.com/p/gsaaWFGvPG/
Annie commented on this picture that this guy's arm was between Jade's legs .... why would she care, she has never met Jade and shows that she is watching Ed's instagram

Haha I had to look closer. At first glance it's like JAde's legs are spread apart and his arm is in between. And then I realise he's holding a remote. And then closer, it actually is that his Elbow is probably hovering over her legs, but I think Jade's legs are slightly on top of each other and gives off the illusion that his arm's between her legs? Haha

I don't think you're a prude! I just don't think Tully (and maybe even Drew) are particularly concerned with the tween market considering her Instagram slogan is "If you go home with somebody and they don't have any books... don't fuck them." Of course that's basically a Bible verse compared to some of the stuff I see kids comment on her account but it's yet another reminder that my son isn't going anywhere near social media until he's at least 25 lol

good luck with that - mine were going to be 40 year old virgins ROTF!!! ;)

From last night
2a5190924e4211e3a40a1243f09ad621_7.jpg

This was posted this morning at about 6 AEDT but I don't know when it was taken.
cf3c22a04e2b11e3b0d90e7dda01b3a5_8.jpg
But she was dead on social media (beside the kabab stuff etc.) until just a little while ago when she liked a photo on Instagram. Perhaps they are flying to Melbourne today? Could explain why she was up so early. I asked the person where it was taken but no response.

Don't think this one is a regram from last night - I know there were some group shots but I looked back and couldn't see it.

da1d862a4e4c11e38ccb1274fdecaae3_8.jpg

Looks like some of Tully's friends are assembling for breakfast, so maybe if she hasn't gone to Melbourne we'll get a breakfast shot.

ed couldn't tweet if he didn't include annie and the other girl but that seems to have stopped too. what comment did annie make about the jade/milly photo?

ed couldn't tweet if he didn't include annie and the other girl but that seems to have stopped too. what comment did annie make about the jade/milly photo?

Annie commented on this picture that this guy's arm was between Jade's legs .... why would she care, she has never met Jade and shows that she is watching Ed's instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back