Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the story here with Caleb and that couple?

nothing really just a joke.... they were on this years The Block, and it appears a while back that Caleb was trying/hinting to get himself and Matt to be on The Block for next year, but I dont think he was successful:)

nothing really just a joke.... they were on this years The Block, and it appears a while back that Caleb was trying/hinting to get himself and Matt to be on The Block for next year, but I dont think he was successful:)
Oh, ok. thanks for the explanation :)

yeah I think that was when I started to dislike Tully with her stomping off over that bed and sleeping arrangements but not sure if she was really in the wrong or not..it was just the attitude at the time LOL didnt really watch BB much the first week or so.
I know Tully wasn't happy when Tim saved her with his showdown win but I think they did along ok most of the time?

Yes, now that I think about it, most of the time they seem to get along OK. They were very friendly in the nurse family dinner challenge with Ed.

I wasn't offended, but when I saw the photos in an article online on a kid friendly site, I did question how I would feel if Tully/Drew were my relative and I saw those photos. Maybe I'm a prude, or have different relationships with my family, but I wouldn't want my relatives to see that, let alone any random on the street. I would die if someone posted photos like that of me for the world to see! Again, I may be a prude
I don't think you're a prude! I just don't think Tully (and maybe even Drew) are particularly concerned with the tween market considering her Instagram slogan is "If you go home with somebody and they don't have any books... don't fuck them." Of course that's basically a Bible verse compared to some of the stuff I see kids comment on her account but it's yet another reminder that my son isn't going anywhere near social media until he's at least 25 lol

yeah just saw the young guys were from Greater Western Sydney.

tee_smyth
23 minutes ago · Marquee
Gold flakes in our drinks? Where the hell are we?
1aeaac9c4dd911e3be80129f677308a4_8.jpg

Yeah he had Facebook and Twitter campaigns going for awhile - even before Matt left the house - trying to get the producers of The Block to take him and Matt as a team but I'm pretty sure they never responded to him. At least not publicly. I definitely agree with [MENTION=37556]Lisa Winter[/MENTION]... he by far comes across as the most desperate for fame out of this year's crop. Either that or the others are just way better at hiding it and have more common sense.

Looks like the wrong BB male is at this do. Drew will be thrilled at the presence of the footyheads. Where's ed when you need him?
Ed's off flogging his new business haha

edjlower
15 minutes ago
First @uber experience. Courtesy of @aston_club. Wow!! Rolling with nicklower33 tomwest01 Smacka17 #uber #astonclub #bbau

c6ae965a4dda11e399600eb5e76a152c_7.jpg

Ed's back in action again today..I wonder how successful this ashton club thingy will be?

edjlower
16 minutes ago
First @uber experience. Courtesy of @aston_club. Wow!! Rolling with [MENTION=722]nick[/MENTION]lower33 [MENTION=33107]tom[/MENTION]west01 [MENTION=34960]Smac[/MENTION]ka17 #uber #astonclub #bbau
c6ae965a4dda11e399600eb5e76a152c_7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back