Not open for further replies.
drewanthony88
1 hour ago
Eating an apple in the big apple #foodinception#merica

10311257_1603643673195000_505176106_n.jpg

_kalliloukidesGot the mexican look going on these days drew

xavbait
3 days ago
Hey you! Yeah you you sexy person. You know you are *wink* So @jazzdbell and I are raising funds for the @bcnapinklady#fieldofwomen this Saturday at the MCG. Click the link on my profile and donate! I'm extending the deadline on the comp for a shout out because I want to raise mooooore cash cash cash. Please click the link and donate whatever you can afford. Every $10 gets you an entry for a personalised shout out I love you

video of Xavier
http://instagram.com/p/nsVlnoNFbw/

Tim's flying to Thailand tomorrow for work, and with Drew in New York, hopefully we get plenty of photos of their travels:)

I wonder if Caleb and Tahan are still going to Darwin for that Charity event for Lifeline next Saturday, like Caleb had mentioned a couple months ago.
Firefighters are doing some promotions or something

'It's f****** tough': Tully Smyth reveals how she struggled to adjust back to normal life after her Big Brother fame bubble burst
By Daniel Van Boom

She was evicted from the Big Brother house back in September of 2013.
And while Tully Smyth enjoyed the wild ride, she has choice words for those who've never experienced the lows of post-reality show life.
In an honest and heartfelt blog post, the 26-year-old opened up about her life after Big Brother, including career struggles, public scrutiny and social isolation.

article-2624195-1DB222AC00000578-30_634x769.jpg

Troubled: In an honest and heartfelt blog post, Tully Smyth, pictured here in April, opened up about her life after Big Brother, including career struggles, public scrutiny and social isolation
article-2624195-1DB22FD000000578-764_634x471.jpg

Racy Smyth! Somewhat surprisingly, Tully absolved Channel Nine of how she came off on the show

Tully surprisingly opened the post by absolving Channel Ten of any of the responsibility, saying that the show's producers never forced her to say or do anything.
The problem, though, begins once the cameras are turned off. In her blog she reveals'just how f****** tough it is after the bubble bursts'.
'You get cars sent to carry you from A-B, flights all over the country, publicists air-kissing you...you have the glowing prospect of a career...shimmering just off in the future like an oasis in the dessert.
'And then it all stops.'

article-2624195-1D93773000000578-354_634x649.jpg

Controversial contestant: Tully cheated on her girlfriend with fellow Big Brother housemat Drew Anthony. The two are seen here in Melbourne earlier this month, though she claims they are just friends now

The controversial contestant, who cheated on her girlfriend Tahlia Farrant with fellow Big Brother housemate Anthony Drew, said that slipping back into her old life is a 'struggle.'
Her friends empathize, but don't truly understand, and going back to her old job with tail between her legs is possible, but that would mean 'the small window of opportunity has now indeed closed.'
'You’re broke...you have to move back into your parents, live off your mother’s superannuation or borrow rent off younger siblings.'

article-2624195-1DB222BC00000578-444_634x782.jpg

Still pals: Tully with ex-girlfriend Tahlia Farrant, who she cheated on in the Big Brother House. The two are still friends, seen together here in an Instagram snap

And while the adoration of fans is nice, according to Tully, 'the negative comments are the ones that stick with you...now, back at home, by yourself, at 10pm at night, after a day of doing nothing...they make you feel really f****** s*****.'
She then revealed that she's sought psychological help from a therapist, as the advises all reality television contestants of all shows to do 'once a week, 6-12 months after completion of the program.'
Tully ended the post by imparting a message to show viewers in Australia, saying 'next time you think about commenting on a photo of that new Voice contestant, telling her she looked chubby in her dress last night…maybe think again.'
Since splitting from Drew earlier this year after giving their romance a shot in the real world, Tully has been photographed with her ex-girlfriend Tahlia.

article-2624195-1DB222D900000578-573_634x610.jpg

Recovering: She revealed that she's sought psychological help from a therapist, as the advises all reality television contestants of all shows to do 'once a week, 6-12 months after completion of the program.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ormal-life-Big-Brother-fame-bubble-burst.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back