Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hadn't thought of that, haha

just watched the clip of Austria. i have no idea, do you? they sang well, even though i thought 'they' were singing 'Rise Like a Penis', it's actually Phoenix, oh

HAHAHAHAHA - I wonder when they sing in English, if the actually know what words they are singing - although, you would think Austria would know ..... I might have to youtube that one, might have missed it .... See, pronunciation is sometimes more important to the way it is spelt (spelled) LOL

Wellllll... 'twas a night of glamour and god awful dresses known to the masses as Logie night. Settling in for a night of joyous television viewing was our glorious Bitchy Ben who managed to put down the wine glass long enough to partake in the most ancient of practices - drunk tweeting. He fired his first salvo with a not so subtle tweet about how Tully and BenWhoTalksToPictures had more talent in their dental floss than UrineTim who is totes fake - which makes sense if you're drunk I guess. UrineTim was all like 'Bitch I'm at the Logies who the hell are you? pick on someone your own size' which is so very coy of him because I think he does in fact know who he is. Ben was not impressed and said Tim was small compared to lights and had no where to hide - which again makes no sense to me but I'm not drunk (fine.. I may be a little drunk). I mean if Tim is supposedly so small then he has literally SOOO many places to hide, like in a cupboard. Then Estelle turned up on her horse and was all 'Ben y u always bringing down a brutha? why ya gotta be that way dawg?' (She speaks street cos she is street even with Princess Sparklepony and her Toorak truck). As you can imagine Ben was even less impressed with that and told her to stop banging on about how he bullied her cos he totally didn't even, it was all Michael and Josh and Jesus. The other birds on twitter where like 'NO WAY you is a bully Ben'. By this stage Ben was extremely unimpressed and really low on wine and said Tim was the closet bully (and closet gay) cos he texted Drew telling him not to lunch with losers like Ben but maybe Tim just didn't want Drew partaking in day drinking like Ben obviously does. Stella skated by and shouted 'HYPOCRITE!1!!' at Ben who shouted back 'Go sneak into the Logies again you wannabe!'. At this point Ben experienced an alcohol blackout and his partner most likely tried to give twitter one too by deleting the tweets. Though like any good alcohol blackout the memories lived on in the form of photo evidence.

OMG. I'm laughing so hard I'm crying, think I'm gonna be sick.

HAHAHAHAHA - I wonder when they sing in English, if the actually know what words they are singing - although, you would think Austria would know ..... I might have to youtube that one, might have missed it .... See, pronunciation is sometimes more important to the way it is spelt (spelled) LOL

it is :biggrin:

it was the charcoal beard and the dress, why not be penis?

Tim is so full of shit if he had come in 4th he wouldn't be saying this and I also believe he would be very distant from BB and the other HM's and would be singing a very different tune.
tim dormer ‏@timdormer 1h
@missnicole277 If they won do you think they'd be happy? I know if I didn't win I would be just as grateful.
Oh, it's absolute manure. He wanted to win with every fibre of his being, and good on him, but please. I'm sure he'd be grateful for the experience, at least in the long run, but he'd have been stunned and outraged to lose. Not even he can honestly believe what he said there.

Ah Ok, think I know what you are talking about now, it wasn't on tonights show, but I think I saw something on the News - must Google NOW!

Anthony Drew @drewanthony88 24m
Got a degree, yay

So he did finish it! Good for him.

Off to attempt sleep now. If I come back, blame Austria.

i love it when people go back to finish, it's an achievement for all their effort, and it's even made sweeter if they have had distractions. so happy for him :biggrin:

nite nite and don't worry, there is the rest of Europe waiting for you ;)

Tim is so full of shit if he had come in 4th he wouldn't be saying this and I also believe he would be very distant from BB and the other HM's and would be singing a very different tune.
tim dormer ‏@timdormer 1h
@missnicole277 If they won do you think they'd be happy? I know if I didn't win I would be just as grateful.

We all know that Tim D was put on hold for BB12 because the producers were considering the possibility that he would go in that year as an Intruder... This never happened... we also know that Tim D has made some absolutely disgraceful comments about his fellow HM's since the show ended. He's no angel in all this... Haha, don't be pissing in my pocket and tell me it's raining hey!!!!

Neither Ben Norris, nor Tim Dormer would have been content to be placed fourth!!

The only students that seemed to put a great emphasis (love even) on the subject were the artsy fartsy weirdos who despised any science based subject and were hellbent in getting into an arts (aka maccas) degreee. hehehe :D :p

Lol that's not always the case. I might be biased but I loved English. I did 4 units of it in the HSC and I also did Dance so I guess I was an artsy fartsy weirdo. My other 2 subjects were science ones though. Granted they weren't physics (I did chem and bio) but i did (do) love science too. Now maths was the one I had no time for. I had to drop it after year 11 because I couldn't even handle what they call General Maths which is pretty much the lowest form of maths you can do lol.

So yeah I don't think it's always people either loving maths/science and hating English or people loving English and hating Maths/Science. I loved English and Science but couldn't stand Maths. I'm sure there's people that love(d) all three and those that hated them all too.

Last edited:
With this logic, perhaps Maths should also be optional after Year 10?!

I'm sure many 'Humanities' students would have preferred to invest their time and efforts elsewhere. Yes, me.
But Maths is optional after year 10 (isn't it?, it used to be...).

I think english should be compulsory - but possibly it wouldn't need to be included in every entrance score. (English was my best score. I'm an engineer - who can write reports)

But Maths is optional after year 10 (isn't it?, it used to be...).

I think english should be compulsory - but possibly it wouldn't need to be included in every entrance score. (English was my best score. I'm an engineer - who can write reports)
In NSW, students need to do 10 units ( usually 5 subjects of 2 units each) of ATAR subjects to get an ATAR (this is the tertiary entrance score for non NSW people) they usually start with 12 units and can drop a 2 unit subject in year 12. If a student completes 6 subjects (12 units) then the ATAR is based on their best 5 subjects, so is it possible to have English not count towards the ATAR score if it is the worst subject or will it count regardless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back