Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
drew could easy fit into tully's sydney scene, he's got the right hair and the right girlfriend :p

and yes for the super sensitive i was just joking........kinda

what gets me people are now complaining that ed and jade didn't post goodbye photos etc this morning as she flew out ...

1 people have assumed she's stayed over at his place each night
2 wouldn't channel 9 have supplied accommodation for her? (they surely wouldn't have presumed she would stay at Ed's - that's being a little pushy of them)
3 couldnt she have left from an innercity hotel and gone out to the airport under her own steam early this morning?
4 would it have killed Ed to post something to say he was going to miss her? but noooo he's only interested in posting he's been to the gym with Nick and gone into see his friends' new business? (Probably to say - ok she's gone - coast is clear - whadya think!?! and get permission!!)

Honestly I TRY to think nice thoughts about Ed ... I should get points for TRYING right?

plllltttthhhh why should he try....at least he doesn't post photo's of her half naked on his bed with her (impressive) boob nearly hanging out.....so she can in turn post a photo of him in bed because they want to subtley let the world know that they did it (cue giggling because people are actually still looking for proof that they have.....really).

maybe ed and jade don't give a fuck what we think and want to keep it private.

That's Jamie Azzopardi. He's been styling quite a few of the girls since the finale. Also the guy responsible for Rohan's green chinos and Ben's dapper Ben Sherman suit. :)

thanks, I was wondering if he was their stylist:)

I think [MENTION=6696]Aus[/MENTION]NextTopModel judge, international model and DJ, @DidierCohen will be at the event tonight? Is it held at the Marquee Nightclub?
I wonder if Jade is fan of his? Mikkayla and Maddie will be able to fill her in on any gossip, if they meet him:) I think he was also on Celebrity Apprentice.

The great thing about Mikk being at events is she loves Instagram.

bf1d07744dcf11e3a33912be01af682e_8.jpg

The great thing about Mikk being at events is she loves Instagram.

bf1d07744dcf11e3a33912be01af682e_8.jpg

all the girls look lovely there, especially tully but why does she have to thrust her pelvic bone into the person next to her in every photo..mika looking lovely but maddie "cougar" has her claws out ready haha *raaaaaaarrrrwwwwww*

haha [MENTION=3469]Veronica2005[/MENTION] so true about Caleb! Every time I watch The Block from now on I'll be picturing him at home tearing his hair out. Poor dude.

Tim and Tahan are out shopping on the GC

timdormer
Vintage shopping with @tahny89...ugh! why do girls take so long!?
533a79384dcf11e3bb0e1278ed1a3b5d_7.jpg

timdormer
6 minutes ago
Holy shit balls!!! Is this shirt made for me or what!? #misfits @arkivevintage
916d3c4e4dd011e38b3e128796eead07_7.jpg

Last edited:
Oh you definitely do have them!! Have a mosey around Leith and Stockbridge next time you're in Edinburgh! Ha! Awww now I miss Edinburgh...

(Although Scottish hipsters are a bit different from Sydney hipsters cos both cities define trendiness differently)

Oh Stockbridge I can see the Scottish hipsters now. Edinburgh is a great city, used to live close by until last year I miss it loads.

Drew,Tully,Mikkayla and Maddie..all wearing monochrome

mikkaylamossop
Amazing group of humans!!!

http://instagram.com/p/guiOCUo5yJ/

All that matching maybe a new BB band...

yep 'glamour model' from the UK

looks like Katie is here to promote shoes
"Katie Price - The Gold Collection by [MENTION=36033]Sistar[/MENTION]Shoesau

I didn't realise Aussies knew Katie Price. I feel a sudden urge to share our cultural icon, I'm in a generous mood, feel free to keep custody of her. And if you could take Peter Andre back I will be eternally greatful.

Last edited:
haha [MENTION=3469]Veronica2005[/MENTION] so true about Caleb! Every time I watch The Block from now on I'll be picturing him at home tearing his hair out. Poor dude.

Out of all the HMs this year I really got the impression he was the biggest wannabe, I feel a bit sorry for him its a bit pathetic.

it's great that you can post actual photos:)

those 4 young guys with Mikkayla, I wonder if they are celebrities, or just fans?
http://instagram.com/p/guoL6go51a/
If you're on a computer just right click on the picture once you have it open (when you can see the comments) and you should see something like "view background image". If you click that it should take you to a new page and then you can grab the url of just the picture. I'm on Firefox but I'd imagine each browser would have a similar option. :)

Oh Stockbridge I can see the Scottish hipsters now. Edinburgh is a great city, used to live close until last year I miss it loads.

All that matching maybe a new BB band...

I didn't realise Aussies knew Katie Price. I feel a sudden urge to share our cultural icon, I'm in a generous mood, feel free to keep custody of her. And if you could take Peter Andre back I will be eternally greatful.

haha I think we knew her first because of Peter, and they met on some Reality Tv show 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here'? plus she was in the gossip mags, looking trashy and often had her boobs out LOL

The Theme for tonights party is black and white

I like Drew's androgynous look for tonightdrool2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back