Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't with this haircut. I know some of you love it but I'm struggling big time.

edjlower
2 hours ago
Stacks on at the Emerson Smacka17 tomwest01 nicklower33 Frankie_fredericks @matyoung1 Shane_mumford simon_potts #boysnight

0601063a4def11e38ba50e5a5a6bd1f6_7.jpg

Speaking of boogs, was it posted here yesterday that when Tully posted the pic of her, Drew, Tim and her roommate with the caption "Double date" that boogs commented on the pic that she was kind of jealous? lol thought that was funny

yeah I think it was mentioned at the time:)

Damn ass Aston Club again.

smacka17
5 hours ago
Great to finally catch up with these 2 legends nicklower33 @edjlower @aston_club

301f262c4dd611e3b8640ed7af5ac376_8.jpg

sorry, can't help myself. maybe we need to merge the 'Is Ed Gay?' thread in here after that latest pic. trust Ed to be in the middle

and me too. Ed get a no 4 all over

Early days of BB.

4a776d4c04b411e391de22000a9e023a_7.jpg

smacka17
3 months ago
Everyone follow @edbbau and support him through big bro this year #getaroundhim #team_ed

nicklower33 Just waving to your fans there Smacka17

smacka17 Action shot nicklower33 that's in Europe actually where I though Edward would be ATM. #hashefinishedexplainingthebedsituationtojadeyet?

nicklower33 I'm sure you have plenty over the other side of the world Smacka17 I think if you left for Europe now, you'd get there just in time to hear the end of @edbbau's explanation to Jade (scared face) #keepinshortnexttime #have2haveachat2himaboutthat

It was one of my favourite things in this year's BB.

Me too. I loved bens relationship with Tim, but I think that bens and drews relationship is one that went unnoticed unfortunately. It was interesting to see how much Ben opened up to drew.

Early days of BB.

4a776d4c04b411e391de22000a9e023a_7.jpg

smacka17
3 months ago
Everyone follow @edbbau and support him through big bro this year #getaroundhim #team_ed

nicklower33 Just waving to your fans there Smacka17

smacka17 Action shot nicklower33 that's in Europe actually where I though Edward would be ATM. #hashefinishedexplainingthebedsituationtojadeyet?

nicklower33 I'm sure you have plenty over the other side of the world Smacka17 I think if you left for Europe now, you'd get there just in time to hear the end of @edbbau's explanation to Jade (scared face) #keepinshortnexttime #have2haveachat2himaboutthat

classic!

[MENTION=37335]prufrock[/MENTION]
the ashton club..maybe a gentlemens club, going by all the photos of Ed with various men tonight? LOL and aston club hashtags

it sounds like Nick and Ed have invested in it

http://astonclub.com.au/
The wait is over.
Open & pay your bar & restaurant bill with your phone while earning exclusive member only rewards.

aston_club
13 hours ago
Great to see one of our Angel Investors @edjlower at the #astonclub HQ! #jointheclub

b059ef9a4d9811e388d00a591398d939_8.jpg

Sorry about the Ed flood. I'm still 99% sure there's something between him and Annie or at least there was before he went into the house so I'm surfing through his friends' pics now to see if I can score any proof haha

086b68089e7611e2b59022000aa80136_7.jpg

Ed again
Popped in to check on business. Glad [MENTION=722]nick[/MENTION]lower33 got me involved when I was away. Exciting stuff coming soon @aston_club!! #jointheclub #followforprogress

Me too. I loved bens relationship with Tim, but I think that bens and drews relationship is one that went unnoticed unfortunately. It was interesting to see how much Ben opened up to drew.
In his farewell message, Ben said Drew was his 'rock'. Drew's friendship with Ben was lovely… and the two of them together often had me in stitches. I love the way Ben felt free to flirt.

Please do... I like the investigations taking place, although tullylovesdrew has probably scoped it all out already I would say

In his farewell message, Ben said Drew was his 'rock'. Drew's friendship with Ben was lovely… and the two of them together often had me in stitches. I love the way Ben felt free to flirt.

I appreciated that drew never got disgusted by it and never made Ben uncomfortable about it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back