Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I remember us chatting about it the other day. Really what on Earth could they be filming with him that would require them to move to the GC until the new year? Other than that Two Good Cooks, One Bad Cook suggestion earlier. That one was hilarious. I'm just really surprised that out of every HM they're the ones who we're speculating about doing something like that. Never would've thought that would be the case.

Maybe some kind of a holiday special ? Wouldn't it be interesting/maybe even funny if they were doing a reality show where the sisters were going around trying to find Ben a date or even a job?

Things I've learned about Boog so far...

She smoked up until about 6 months ago, she definitely wasn't faking the not a lady thing and I love her with darker hair.

a1a70d20259411e2a9d822000a9e29af_7.jpg

149c424ae74811e19297123138150fb6_7.jpg

Ed doesn't take risks. He wouldn't cope with being found out. Ed doesn't float my boat, and I think he's a bit spineless and obviously inarticulate. But I'm not convinced he's not a 'decent person' whatever that is.

also, right before she went to Bali Annie posted a picture of a ring at the bottom of the toilet saying "it fell in" could that be the engagement ring Ed gave her on her birthday ? is she fed up with him and whatever sham he is trying to put on with Jade ? Was she mad that Jade was coming to Melb ? Was she asked not to be around when Jade came to Melb ?

Maybe some kind of a holiday special ? Wouldn't it be interesting/maybe even funny if they were doing a reality show where the sisters were going around trying to find Ben a date or even a job?
I think that would be hilarious!! I didn't really enjoy all his talking to the photos nonsense but his responses did crack me up whenever he was in an uncomfortable situation or forced to do something new. The sisters are such great sports about things too so I could just imagine how they'd go about it. But yeah you're right... it's probably just a holiday special if anything at all. As long as Ben's not dressed up like a bloody elf again it's all good with me.

also, right before she went to Bali Annie posted a picture of a ring at the bottom of the toilet saying "it fell in" could that be the engagement ring Ed gave her on her birthday ? is she fed up with him and whatever sham he is trying to put on with Jade ? Was she mad that Jade was coming to Melb ? Was she asked not to be around when Jade came to Melb ?

geez, you could be in the gestapo with Ed's haircut, you could both interrogate him, haha

Last edited:
Katy and Lucy seem to be shopping and doing little bit of charity work here and there...not sure why they are staying on the Gold Coast for 2 months though? I guess if Ben is filming something at Dreamworld, they could be helping him

Head down to Pacific Fair in Broadbeach and support the the children's burn unit! K&L xx
a65a02b44dac11e398bc12834a966ab4_8.jpg

sugarsisterskl
11 hours ago
Shopping at the amazing She Envy Boutique for a dress to wear for the Breast Cancer Awareness Fashion Show on Friday 22nd November at Komune Resort Coolangatta :) Thankyou She Envy, your clothes are amazing! K&L xx
5c71a0824db911e38d27121ea1211db8_8.jpg

I think that ring belong to Annie. probably she brought it for herself. There had been no engagement berween Ed and Annie as they broke up years ago.

*Edited due to my mistake of who I was replying to. Apologies.*

I never said I was right. It crossed my mind a couple of times and I don't steadfastly hold to that position. I don't know everything that's going on behind the scenes, no one does, so naturally a lot of discussion is going to be speculation. I would be very impressed however if it was true.

I understood that you where speculating. However, I think that there is nothing to specualte about.

I don't suppose that I would have an opinion either way if it were true or not.

Katy and Lucy seem to be shopping and doing little bit of charity work here and there...not sure why they are staying on the Gold Coast for 2 months though? I guess if Ben is filming something at Dreamworld, they could be helping him

Head down to Pacific Fair in Broadbeach and support the the children's burn unit! K&L xx
View attachment 35203

sugarsisterskl
11 hours ago
Shopping at the amazing She Envy Boutique for a dress to wear for the Breast Cancer Awareness Fashion Show on Friday 22nd November at Komune Resort Coolangatta :) Thankyou She Envy, your clothes are amazing! K&L xx
View attachment 35204

last year didn't Angie and George (also from WA) do that? maybe it is an annual post BB thing for 2 hms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back