Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=35834]Sweet_Geek[/MENTION] See the link I edited into the above post. Yes he does. At one of the family dinners he said he wished he could stop smoking socially.

He said he was a social smoker...Out in groups...

I'm kind of the same way. I won't smoke ever except at parties and it's usually just an excuse to get outside away from the crowd/party (a quick break if you will)..

#tullyishotter wasn't enough? Omg Whipped sooooo baaaad!!!

Objectively Tully is hotter IMO....Katie looks terrible in that one pic of Mikk and her and I hatethe fake boob look anyway.

So she said he owes her for this....He said on his twitter he used to google her....She probably pulled some strings for this....

It's a harmless comment that you are coming to the conclusion he is whipped...Silliness

Objectively Tully is hotter IMO....Katie looks terrible in that one pic of Mikk and her and I hatethe fake boob look anyway.

So she said he owes her for this....He said on his twitter he used to google her....She probably pulled some strings for this....

It's a harmless comment that you are coming to the conclusion he is whipped...Silliness

Lol ok I'm being silly. Jeez people are getting soooo uptight on these forums. Chillax.

i read Cleo is bringing back the monthly centrefold, wonder if Drew has caught their eye? someone from their office did tweet about him a few days ago

I'm not the type that's gonna take a stab at someone on Twitter, but I really felt like replying to it and reminding him that he only won by 2% and he and Jade were level as of an hour before the lines closed, and for a lot of the last weeks Tahan was the favourite by the bookies to win. It certainly wasn't the walk in the park that his ego seemed to believe.

It's good to know the lead between Jade and Tim swapped numerous times and that Tahan never really had a chance. And yea Tim and Tahan have never really had any humility. (Not even 2% I don't reckon) Maybe more like 1.5% but percentages were rounded up etc. Also, does anyone have an idea of how percentages were when Ed was evicted (who would've been in the lead), and the double eviction Drew and Boog-Who was on top, and who were the 2 not far away..

Lol ok I'm being silly. Jeez people are getting soooo uptight on these forums. Chillax.

no way, i didn't notice haha.

anyhoo it was katies party he was invited to was it not, so not really necessary...next he'll be posting a photo of jade followed by #tully's boobs are better......um yeah right, try harder to appease the crypt master.....#anyone but her

just lurking twitter and instagram seeing if any HM's are still out and about tonight... and saw this photo on Xaviers instagram from the vision australia appeal LOL

xavbait
3 days ago
So you know you were evicted early when you're demoted to holding up [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]bb13 umbrella so he can sign shit #earlyevictedlife

35f9f6ae4bf511e387960ee8fbc8973c_8.jpg

Apparently, you are allowed to make fun of Ed and Jade, but Drew and Tully are sacred and perfect.

Apparently, yes indeed. Doesn't even matter that credit is given where it's due, I see no high 5's given out for that. But, dare step out of line and Bam! Shoot a girl down! Getting sick of it frankly. Nearly time to move on out because of the party poopers, unfortunately. And it's making me dislike Drully more than I did before and right when I was warming to their union.

just lurking twitter and instagram seeing if any HM's are still out and about tonight... and saw this photo on Xaviers instagram from the vision australia appeal LOL

xavbait
3 days ago
So you know you were evicted early when you're demoted to holding up [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]bb13 umbrella so he can sign shit #earlyevictedlife

View attachment 35179

haha way to laugh at yourself xavier, good sport

and yes drew we all know why you can't put your tongue in your mouth, we know where it's been!!! joking joking not joking

xavbait
3 days ago

View attachment 35179

not a fan of Xavier but found that so funny :)

not sure why mikkaylas and katies pic is there as well.. it wont edit out lol

...Veronica2005... if you want to get rid of the image push the 'edit' button in that post and then 'Go Advanced' so that you're able to edit it again... if you scroll down the window you will see 'manage your attachments'... click on it and a new window will pop up... in the 'attachments' section just click on the 'X' of the image that you wish to get rid of and it will not be in the post when you click 'preview changes' when you go to check the edited post... it's then just a simple matter of clicking on 'save changes' and it should be back up minus the image that was giving you the irrits... I hope that this helps... cheers.

I wish Xavier had stayed longer in the house..I was starting to like him and thought he was witty.. and then it seemed everyone was hating on him LOL did the HM's get sick of him before or after Surly's challenge for him to be a whinging pom and complain all day?
I didnt watch BB as much the first couple of weeks.

haha Tim is the one who seems to poke out his tongue the most? I saw today someone tweet Tim and Drew in their jungle shirts photo something like, would it kill them to stop making faces and sticking their bloody tongues out, and Drew replied, it might LOL

thanks [MENTION=30464]Mr Stickyfingers[/MENTION] I might try that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back