Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just learning to post pics tonight from instagram..when I went to paste Eds link, Mikkaylas link was still there from earlier..but couldnt get rid of it by editing it out..I think it's my mouse as I've been having trouble copy and pasting lately

it shouldnt crop up randomly again LOL

I'm not sure what time the party was meant to go until but this photo was taken 17 minutes ago and it looks to me as if Drew is leaving? Or maybe just getting money from the ATM...

2eed2fbc4de311e3b14f0e94fcbcd8ca_8.jpg

The girl works as Marketing, Membership & Game Day Officer for the Cronulla Sharks

I like Tim but I think we all knew he was going to be a bit insufferable with the power going to his head when he won. I still think he deserved it, and in all honesty Tahan probably would have been just as bad had have she won. A tweet of his last night really pissed me off though. Someone tweeted him and said "Good win mate, but you didn't have much competition all series", and Tim replied something like "I know!! They could have made it a bit harder for me!"

I'm not the type that's gonna take a stab at someone on Twitter, but I really felt like replying to it and reminding him that he only won by 2% and he and Jade were level as of an hour before the lines closed, and for a lot of the last weeks Tahan was the favourite by the bookies to win. It certainly wasn't the walk in the park that his ego seemed to believe.

i adore you to pieces but i think he might have been a bit tongue in cheek (as opposed to it hanging out of his mouth in all the photo's :) )

[MENTION=35834]Sweet_Geek[/MENTION] See the link I edited into the above post. Yes he does. At one of the family dinners he said he wished he could stop smoking socially.

i adore you to pieces but i think he might have been a bit tongue in cheek (as opposed to it hanging out of his mouth in all the photo's :) )

yehh it's hard to tell with tim sometimes

he replied to a person on twitter about if he doesnt like some of the housemates and he goes 'many'

I'm not sure what time the party was meant to go until but this photo was taken 17 minutes ago and it looks to me as if Drew is leaving? Or maybe just getting money from the ATM...

View attachment 35175

The girl works as Marketing, Membership & Game Day Officer for the Cronulla Sharks

wow his hair looks amazing....i can see all these teenage girls with that photo blu-tacked onto their wall ala Farrah Fawcett's photo in the 70s....

Ok, someone just left this comment on Drew's last instagram pic. Wtf...
If that person's name was brookielewis somebody asked her on Tahan's latest pic why she's writing the same story on all of the HMs Instagram pics haha

See the link I edited into the above post. Yes he does. At one of the family dinners he said he wished he could stop smoking socially.

Thanks... He just seemed so calm and laid back, not an obvious smoker at all, but he only does it socially so it explains why he never showed signs I guess

that photo of Drew with an unlit cigarette was from months ago, and his mate Dougal said in instagram that Drew was just posing for that photo..but Im sure he has smoked with his friends

Haha yeah, you're probably right but you can never tell with Tim :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back