Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, you are allowed to make fun of Ed and Jade, but Drew and Tully are sacred and perfect.

OMG... Talk about bringing it to the extreme....

I was just challenging a post and offering a different point of view....I've said plenty of nice things about Ed and Jade (Were they my favorites..no, Do they have plenty of good qualities...yes).

Who the fuck said they were sacred and perfect....

Ed and Jade

13aacde84b6a11e3814f128b961f8de0_8.jpg

About Ed and his new do. I think you will find he's just out hipstered Drully. He's sporting the new pre-war London hipster look.

Bondi Hipsters explain all... prepare to LOL.

[video=youtube_share;FGbyQ4gn64o]http://youtu.be/FGbyQ4gn64o[/video]

Apparently, yes indeed. Doesn't even matter that credit is given where it's due, I see no high 5's given out for that. But, dare step out of line and Bam! Shoot a girl down! Getting sick of it frankly. Nearly time to move on out because of the party poopers, unfortunately. And it's making me dislike Drully more than I did before and right when I was warming to their union.

never move on..

i find myself arguing over things i don't even really give a shit about because of the complete mind numbingly biased one sided and stupid posts by people who are blinded by what they think is a representation of cool, hip, pretty etc etc kill me now etc.

as much as i can't stand certain things, characteristics and behaviors on the show, it's the excuses made and blind following by some that shit me up the wall even more than the housemates ever did. Then i find myself arguing over crap i never said or thought because the overused term of "haterz is the new black and hurled at anyone that does not say "ermahgawwwwd i just love her" or "ermaghawwwwd he's so dreamy".

sound minds are needed here.....you must stay *look into my eyes*

drew hashtagging a pic with tully

aretheyarenthey

pffft

Even though they were page 3 of the largest sold newspaper people still keep asking them. Just look on almost every photo they post together or tweets mentioning them.

Just type their names into Google and the article comes up saying they are a couple.

She denied the marriage thing over twitter but people still keep asking if they are getting married.

never move on..

i find myself arguing over things i don't even really give a shit about because of the complete mind numbingly biased one sided and stupid posts by people who are blinded by what they think is a representation of cool, hip, pretty etc etc kill me now etc.

as much as i can't stand certain things, characteristics and behaviors on the show, it's the excuses made and blind following by some that shit me up the wall even more than the housemates ever did. Then i find myself arguing over crap i never said or thought because the overused term of "haterz is the new black and hurled at anyone that does not say "ermahgawwwwd i just love her" or "ermaghawwwwd he's so dreamy".

sound minds are needed here.....you must stay *look into my eyes*

I haven't seen anyone on this thread say those things :p

Apparently, yes indeed. Doesn't even matter that credit is given where it's due, I see no high 5's given out for that. But, dare step out of line and Bam! Shoot a girl down! Getting sick of it frankly. Nearly time to move on out because of the party poopers, unfortunately. And it's making me dislike Drully more than I did before and right when I was warming to their union.

It's tiresome. I like your wit, and I don't want you bullied of this site. I am the same re: Drully, I got over it and accepted it, but soon realised neutral was not enough for certain forum members, who seem to spend their entire life quoting and abusing other forum members. It's really boring.

It's tiresome. I like your wit, and I don't want you bullied of this site. I am the same re: Drully, I got over it and accepted it, but soon realised neutral was not enough for certain forum members, who seem to spend their entire life quoting and abusing other forum members. It's really boring.

Honestly, I'm all for opinions, but I think you are over reacting big time. No one is bullying anyone! I've read the posts and can't see anything in which can be called bullying.

There are people who defend tully and drews relationship- great! No one is stopping fans if jade and eds from doing the same! It's a discussion, some banter, not the overused word bullying.

c3687d7a4def11e38a29120622f885c2_8.jpg

It's funny because the same person who took this photo also took a photo with Drew last time they were at the Marquee (last week wasn't it? Losing track of time...) but she completely snubbed Tully from the photo (you can see her in the background). This time Tully has a death grip on Drew :p

Also, what is with this black and white filter shit. I want the full colour photo this is fucked yo.

OMG... Talk about bringing it to the extreme....

I was just challenging a post and offering a different point of view....I've said plenty of nice things about Ed and Jade (Were they my favorites..no, Do they have plenty of good qualities...yes).

Who the fuck said they were sacred and perfect....

You, just then, by taking a general comment from me to another poster personal. It had nothing to do with you. I like TravelSweet and was trying to be supportive. It's not all about you

View attachment 35180

It's funny because the same person who took this photo also took a photo with Drew last time they were at the Marquee (last week wasn't it? Losing track of time...) but she completely snubbed Tully from the photo (you can see her in the background). This time Tully has a death grip on Drew :p

Also, what is with this black and white filter shit. I want the full colour photo this is fucked yo.

this is a lovely photo of all, big smiles.

You, just then, by taking a general comment from me to another poster personal. It had nothing to do with you. I like TravelSweet and was trying to be supportive. It's not all about you
Then perhaps you could send her a private message if you don't want others commenting, especially if you think she's being bullied, which I would dispute.

Even though they were page 3 of the largest sold newspaper people still keep asking them. Just look on almost every photo they post together or tweets mentioning them.

Just type their names into Google and the article comes up saying they are a couple.

She denied the marriage thing over twitter but people still keep asking if they are getting married.

It's redioclous that people who can use social media don't have the brain power to read an artical that's been linked umpteen times on social media its not like it was an obscure artical that their fans may be unaware of.

So did Drew reply pfft to someone asking if they are together?

Honestly, I'm all for opinions, but I think you are over reacting big time. No one is bullying anyone! I've read the posts and can't see anything in which can be called bullying.

There are people who defend tully and drews relationship- great! No one is stopping fans if jade and eds from doing the same! It's a discussion, some banter, not the overused word bullying.

Are you serious? Did you actually read what was said up to this point instead of assuming I am a Jade and Ed freak? Please re-read the posts. Re-read the last 100 pages and you will see a common theme. I find this really offensive.

It did....Your comment was in response to their post about a comment I made...

I have nothing against TravelSweet (I think a lot of his/her posts are well crafted and well thought out)....I was merely trying to get my point of view across...I wasn't bullying...I was expressing a different viewpoint. (Maybe I shouldn't have use the word silliness in my original post...I can see where that may possibly have come across offensively...I didn't mean it that way)

I'm confused what I am supposed to do if I disagree with a poster..I thought the point of the forum was to debate and discuss.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back