Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seeing if I can figure out how to post photos from twitter since [MENTION=30855]Mrs[/MENTION]butterface told me how to get them off instagram tonight:)

love the Dren hugs

BYW4UqCCMAAsGrM.jpg

ok so what fun and interesting things have some of the other HM's said and done this week? while its quiet in here. maybe we have photos or can search for them to post?
So far, every time I've tried to post a photo I've stuffed it up. I keep an eye on Boogs and what she's doing, which isn't a great deal, but I loved her in the house. She's posted a number of pics in the last couple of days.

Ok here we go.

Really liking this look on Boog (although a teeny bit too short for my old ass). And her legs are SMOKIN!

boogroe
3 hours ago
Trying to be a classy bitch #imsuchabogan

047bb0c04de611e3bdfc12713f36e0ce_8.jpg

OMG…you read my mind!

Boogs hair seem to be more under control since she left the house...could have been all the swimming and humity?:)

boogroe
6 days ago · Dreamworld
Back on this bad boy [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]bb13
833361b849a611e3b2270aeff6dc0bcf_8.jpg

Caleb still has a home in Melbourne so he's not a total squatter yet.

firemancaleb
2 days ago
Who said guys can't decorate? My home with the new Christmas tree I just put up! (I know its a little early) To me, the best gift I can get for Christmas is the presence of my happy family and friends all together again, wrapped up in each other's arms ❤️.

8fc852324c3811e3b825122510c6161c_8.jpg

And is apparently still keen on some of the HMs going to Bali unless he has other plans to go.

firemancaleb
1 day ago
Cheers for the new surfboard Beck! Love the firefighter graphics more like a piece of art! but I will be riding this bad boy very soon in Indo! Yeeew!

001c52a64cf011e3bc3b0a68a02b4cb4_8.jpg

Ok here we go.

Really liking this look on Boog (although a teeny bit too short for my old ass). And her legs are SMOKIN!

boogroe
3 hours ago
Trying to be a classy bitch #imsuchabogan

047bb0c04de611e3bdfc12713f36e0ce_8.jpg

She is looking incredible! She is cute pretty I think and her legs are hot

Seems Tully knows the person who was DJing - Didier Cohen - they both follow each other on twitter and she just asked him to come find her. Also seems to be another person she knows there associated with Two Birds Talking. I'm going to assume Drew is still there but last mention of him was an hour ago.

These were taken earlier:
View attachment 35192

This guy keeps tweeting the kiss photo to Drew.

haha, friendly aren't they

I mentioned earlier tonight that Didier Cohen would be there and if Mikkayla or Maddie might speak to him and tell Jade LOL
Tully does follow him on twitter.
He's been on Aust Celebrity Apprentice, and was a judge on Aust Next Top Model

Just seeing if I can figure out how to post photos from twitter since [MENTION=30855]Mrs[/MENTION]butterface told me how to get them off instagram tonight:)

love the Dren hugs

View attachment 35194
I'm glad that these two are still good friends. I quite liked their talks in the house and enjoyed seeing their chemistry together

Speaking of boogs, was it posted here yesterday that when Tully posted the pic of her, Drew, Tim and her roommate with the caption "Double date" that boogs commented on the pic that she was kind of jealous? lol thought that was funny

I'm still really intrigued why the sisters have temporarily moved to the Gold Coast.

Katie & Lucy ‏@SugarSistersKL 14 Nov
Sharonthecray @_HayleyHughes90 we are staying in the Gold Coast till the new year :) xxx

Would they be getting paid for these appearances? No offense to them but I'm a bit surprised if so.

Katie & Lucy ‏@SugarSistersKL 5h
madi_Breadmore we will be posting meet and greets on twitter and fb next week when we do them :) xx

Was this posted here?

timdormer
6 hours ago
Holy shit balls!!! Is this shirt made for me or what!? #misfits @arkivevintage
916d3c4e4dd011e38b3e128796eead07_7.jpg

You'd almost think he had that custom made for him. Pretty cool coincidence.

I'm still really intrigued why the sisters have temporarily moved to the Gold Coast.

Katie & Lucy ‏@SugarSistersKL 14 Nov
[MENTION=33985]Sharon[/MENTION]thecray @_HayleyHughes90 we are staying in the Gold Coast till the new year :) xxx

Would they be getting paid for these appearances? No offense to them but I'm a bit surprised if so.

Katie & Lucy ‏@SugarSistersKL 5h
[MENTION=25073]mad[/MENTION]i_Breadmore we will be posting meet and greets on twitter and fb next week when we do them :) xx

Someone on here mentioned that maybe while Ben is filming something that the sisters may be part of it?

I mentioned earlier tonight that Didier Cohen would be there and if Mikkayla or Maddie might speak to him and tell Jade LOL
Tully does follow him on twitter.
He's been on Aust Celebrity Apprentice, and was judge on Aust Next Top Model

was Brody Jenner making an appearance as well? Kardashian (by association) meets BB meets Katie Price? down to coogee they all go, and bring the cameras haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back