Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
You, just then, by taking a general comment from me to another poster personal. It had nothing to do with you. I like TravelSweet and was trying to be supportive. It's not all about you

Do you blame them for thinking that they thought you were referring to them? Because it certainly seemed that way to me and I personally know what it's like to have comments being made about me to others on here. The way you just posted that is inferring that travelsweet was being bullied and since the argument was between bbfanjake an TS- who else could be the so called bully? Be supportive but don't title others maliciously in doing so.

(Travel sweet I love your posts btw- feel like you give me a great insight into things I don't see myself- so nothing personal to you)

Are you serious? Did you actually read what was said up to this point instead of assuming I am a Jade and Ed freak? Please re-read the posts. Re-read the last 100 pages and you will see a common theme. I find this really offensive.

I have been reading the pages delcan, and I'm not calling you an ed and jade freak. I said no one is stopping fans, I never said no one is stopping you. What is so offensive about my post?

It's redioclous that people who can use social media don't have the brain power to read an artical that's been linked umpteen times on social media its not like it was an obscure artical that their fans may be unaware of.

So did Drew reply pfft to someone asking if they are together?

I thought it was just the poster saying pfft LOL
Drew hashtagged #aretheyarenthey as a joke, in a photo he posted of him and Tully, most twitter comments or instagram photos etc he posts (or tully), they are asked if they are dating, and now because of some mag article, they ask over and over, if they are getting married ...lots comment that they love them as a couple, and lots also post hateful stuff
JadEd got asked a heaps as well if they are a couple.

It did....Your comment was in response to their post about a comment I made...

I have nothing against TravelSweet (I think a lot of his/her posts are well crafted and well thought out)....I was merely trying to get my point of view across...I wasn't bullying...I was expressing a different viewpoint.

I'm confused what I am supposed to do if I disagree with a poster..I thought the point of the forum was to debate and discuss.

Not everything is about you! I was talking to TravelSweet and encouraging them not to give up. It had nothing to do with your post. It was in response to their post. For example, you could say "It's hot today", TravelSweet could say "ah, well it's cold here" and I could have said "Yep, it is cold". Don't take things so personal. It had nothing to do with you. How many times do I need to say that?

No, that was just [MENTION=33471]missbrightside[/MENTION]'s comment about him using the hashtag.

I thought it was just the poster saying pfft LOL
Drew hashtagged #aretheyarenthey as a joke, in a photo he posted of him and Tully, most twitter comments or instagram photos etc he posts (or tully), they are asked if they are dating, and now because of some mag article, they ask over and over, if they are getting married ...lots comment that they love them as a couple, and lots also post hateful stuff
JadEd got asked a heaps as well if they are a couple.

Oh dear I am dumb! Makes sense now.

[MENTION=33321]delcan[/MENTION], sorry! I think there is a miscommunication happening. I get defensive when the word bully gets used and I did take it like you were calling bbfanjake one and that's my own issues. It's great that you stick up for friends and support them- great quality.

Not everything is about you! I was talking to TravelSweet and encouraging them not to give up. It had nothing to do with your post. It was in response to their post. For example, you could say "It's hot today", TravelSweet could say "ah, well it's cold here" and I could have said "Yep, it is cold". Don't take things so personal. It had nothing to do with you. How many times do I need to say that?

I am not taking anything personally.

I don't know what else I can say.

I think we are on such different wavelengths that mutual understanding on this issue is going to be next to impossible.

I give up.

Do you blame them for thinking that they thought you were referring to them? Because it certainly seemed that way to me and I personally know what it's like to have comments being made about me to others on here. The way you just posted that is inferring that travelsweet was being bullied and since the argument was between bbfanjake an TS- who else could be the so called bully? Be supportive but don't title others maliciously in doing so.

(Travel sweet I love your posts btw- feel like you give me a great insight into things I don't see myself- so nothing personal to you)

With all due respects, I apologise if it seems that way, but I have no idea what Bbjake or whatever said, I was just encouraging TravelSweet because I have seen them and many others abused for their opinions, and they sounded like they were giving up. I will not be supportive of other forum members in the future if it is so offensive. In fact, what is the point altogether, when I am just on here to have fun, and being supportive is treated like I am evil?

I think we are on such different wavelengths that mutual understanding on this issue is going to be next to impossible.

I give up.
Don't give up please. There are people like me here who agree with you ;)

With all due respects, I apologise if it seems that way, but I have no idea what Bbjake or whatever said, I was just encouraging TravelSweet because I have seen them and many others abused for their opinions, and they sounded like they were giving up. I will not be supportive of other forum members in the future if it is so offensive. In fact, what is the point altogether, when I am just on here to have fun, and being supportive is treated like I am evil?

I hope you saw my above post that I mentioned you in. I actually think that's a great quality to be supportive of others. I'm kind of doing it now and didn't mean to tread on your toes at the same time, again apologies.

I think it's just hard sometimes in this thread, it's like having Tully Appreciation and Jade Appreciation threads combined, and everyone having to play nice and agree, when everyone has different ideas and thoughts on whats posted
insane.gif pillowfight.giflolsign.gif

I give up.

Hey come on now, you've gotta take these boards with some humour and thick skin. You can't interpret what a post can mean without the knowing what the tone can imply. I don't think you took it personally, I saw what you did too, but like myself I too interpret it wrong sometimes and delcan doesn't lie from what I've seen in the past, so I do believe they were only being supportive. Like me I think delcan did just jump into a post without reading more. It happens a lot on here lol. Best to laugh at it and move on. There are many others who you will feel do get you and you too will get them.

I give up.

I still honestly have no idea what your post was. I was just encouraging TravelSweet to not give up. It wasn't about you at all. If it was, I would have replied to your post. I don't think I have read enough of your posts to get my head around you, or more likely you haven't said anything that has upset me too much otherwise I would have remembered, so it's nothing personal. As I said, if it was, I would have replied to your post. It wasn't about you at all.

I wish Xavier had stayed longer in the house..I was starting to like him and thought he was witty.. and then it seemed everyone was hating on him LOL did the HM's get sick of him before or after Surly's challenge for him to be a whinging pom and complain all day?
I didnt watch BB as much the first couple of weeks.

haha Tim is the one who seems to poke out his tongue the most? I saw today someone tweet Tim and Drew in their jungle shirts photo something like, would it kill them to stop making faces and sticking their bloody tongues out, and Drew replied, it might LOL

thanks [MENTION=30464]Mr Stickyfingers[/MENTION] I might try that

I agree I liked Xavier and think he has a good sense of humor. I think he would have been interesting had he stayed. Surly told him to complain about everything as a challenge and then he got nominated and evicted for it.

View attachment 35180

It's funny because the same person who took this photo also took a photo with Drew last time they were at the Marquee (last week wasn't it? Losing track of time...) but she completely snubbed Tully from the photo (you can see her in the background). This time Tully has a death grip on Drew :p

Also, what is with this black and white filter shit. I want the full colour photo this is fucked yo.
This girl met Tully and gave her a Karen Walker fox ring at the bowling thing Wednesday. Tully thanked her with an Insta pic and shout out about it and in the comments Nicola said something like let me know about tomorrow night as in last night so I'm pretty sure they're all cool and might've even been making plans to meet up. Can't remember what I ate for lunch today but I remember faces like a mofo so as soon as I saw that pic I went back on Tully's Insta to make sure it was the same girl.

This girl met Tully and gave her a Karen Walker fox ring at the bowling thing Wednesday. Tully thanked her with an Insta pic and shout out about it and in the comments Nicola said something like let me know about tomorrow night as in last night so I'm pretty sure they're all cool and might've even been making plans to meet up. Can't remember what I ate for lunch today but I remember faces like a mofo so as soon as I saw that pic I went back on Tully's Insta to make sure it was the same girl.

I'm not doubting that this person is "all cool" but you've got the wrong person. This one's name is Lara. Nicola is this one:

Edit: I can see why you thought they were the same though - they look very similar.

Nicola was wearing a white dress tonight and gave Tully this ring
tee_smyth
2 days ago
Thank you SO much to [MENTION=5604]Nicola[/MENTION]jayne_ for my Karen Walker fox ring! Now I'll have my little #lunawildfang with me always.

65ab7eb04c5711e3a78d12f4d430b315_8.jpg

I'm not doubting that this person is "all cool" but you've got the wrong person. This one's name is Lara. Nicola is this one:

Edit: I can see why you thought they were the same though - they look very similar.
EDITED: Yes you are right. I was looking at the white pic right after the girl in black and then when I clicked on your second link I thought you were saying that WASN'T Nicola!! APOLOGIES. Bloody hell I'm not even drinking yet.

the sad thing about all these pics that are coming is they are getting more and more staged , i suppose that's what having a PR agent does to them

i'd like to see more natural shots but i think that has really been taken over by the social party aspect

i probably expected it to be the case for Jaded but not for Drully. their Hoodrat image is fastly fading and now it's just a who's who, probably the game Simon plays, not really liking it, the edge has gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back