Skip to main content

Episode Day 51 (28/10/14) Single eviction + HMs swap with next door

Cat will always be rattled. But I wonder why Lina chose Travis to flirt with and not Lawson? Surely she would get a better reaction out of Cat than Aisha?
It's possible that the newbies found out about Travis getting so rattled with having to spend time with Marina in the task...maybe she flirts with Lawson as well
Lina has a BF but maybe the girls might still see her a a threat?

I think that the 4 HMs that are swapped into the Sanctuary by Ryan might mean they are all up for noms and one might be evicted at the end of the show tonight or during the show tomorrow.

I hope you feel better soon, It must be getting super cold over there in the US. Stay warm and get well soon hun.

There's no live show tomorrow.

I'm thinking Candice rightfully told Ch 9 to piss the hell off and this is the best they could do as a replacement to try to milk this drama for all they can. News.com reported that she wasn't even answering calls from BB or 9 anymore so I didn't read too much into it when Sonia said yesterday they're trying to get her on. I'm thinking they're trying their asses off but she doesn't want a bar of it so this is her replacement. They didn't have Tahlia's friend or sibling on stage... no reason for it other than a cheap stunt. And yeah, I think Cat is safe already without her needing to be saved tonight by 9.
My respect for Candice is through the roof.

I have a weird feeling Leo might go? Or am I underestimating the power of the tweens? He doesn't really fit the stereotype that the tweenies go for (that pre-pubescent, twinky, hairless type à la One Direction or Matt Corby back before he decided to grow a beard and be indie) and he's had a fairly invisible/negative edit this week. I think the sentiment is that his relationship with Skye is probably fake. I really don't want Marina to go, I think she has so much more to offer than him.

When intruders come in late, the odds are stacked against them. So its up to THEM to go for broke right from the start. Neither Leo or Marina have done this. Leo has taken the safe option to try and save himself, by attaching himself limpet like to Skye, who is one of the favourites. Marina has a boyfriend on the outside, someone that she met a month before going on BB, so I dont think she will show us anything we havent already seen, boot them both, they've both been failures.

It's possible that the newbies found out about Travis getting so rattled with having to spend time with Marina in the task...maybe she flirts with Lawson as well
Lina has a BF but maybe the girls might still see her a a threat?

Cat might see her as a threat. But I think Cat sees her own shadow as a threat.

It's great we have an earlier time tonight, but geez A Current Affair is torture to watch.

< Loves a mute button.

My respect for Candice is through the roof.
And we can only imagine the kind of embarrassment she must be going through with this whole fiasco, having her whole family and friends watch her boyfriend cheat on her and then to have to watch him try and turn it back on her. The fact that she hasn't bulldozed the house down, as Jason said, or gone straight to New Idea with the "scoop" and her wallet $10k heavier, is a real testament to the person she must be.

So now it's a single eviction? Who are they trying to save now? Cat, cause Candice could be going in?

Strange for her sister to be on stage though could be Cat going but thought Marina would be the likely option
Hasn't it always been a single eviction?

I hope he splits up Trasha but I bet he wont coz he wants to coast thru & not upset too many...

If he had a brain he'd split every couple up, Trasha, Clawson & Sylo...
i think he would be mindful of not pissing off the voting public tho, if he considers any of them fan favourites, he would be silly to break up couples the fans love, and then hate on ryan for it. so even if he wanted to it may not be a smart move in that way. good theory for in the house, but may also cause house to vote u and then public shitty on you could mean greater chance of eviction. i hope that made sense.

Back