Skip to main content

Episode Day 51 (28/10/14) Single eviction + HMs swap with next door

The only time he was the most saved was right after he'd had that fight with Ryan and those sympathy votes will have dropped off now and he's done nothing since then to garner him support. I'd laugh my ass off if it were a double and he left over Leo or even Cat.
I'd like to point out to readers that the way BB edited this and censored the dialogue made Travis out to be the nice guy here.. If you listen to mike goldmans podcast with Sam, he explains it all. Actually that's the only place where I have heard the full story of what actually happened... The editing is disastrous for formulating righteous opinions on these censored discussions.

Travis got the good edit there when Travis should have *lost* sympathy vote if they got the full story!!!!!

I'm going to chime in and say that I think Cat has had too much air time and this whole story is old now. It's time to go...CAT

It definitely catches my eye and makes me read so maybe it's STRATEGY. :cautious:

Oh that makes sense. There can be a lot of dribble on here so I guess you do what you can to stand out. [DOUBLEPOST=1414480479][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's both a habit & that I partially find font in italics aesthetically pleasing. If you find it bothersome I can stop?

I was also just curious btw, no need to stop.

Ideal episode - Cat goes home and the crowd doesn't even react when she walks into the auditorium, they just sit there and look at Sonia. Then Ryan chooses Skye, Leo, Travis and Aisha to go into the Sanctuary so we can see them fight it out, and we can get rid of all of the annoying three couples (at least for a couple of days) in a night.

Hey hey!!!

Just over an hour to go till BB starts.

I think it will be Marina tonight, but I would love for Leo to go..... I'm kind of over him....

I suspect that we will get a surprise with the save % tonight. I get the feeling the Skye and Travis might not get as high as they have in the past.

Evictions are so much less exciting when an intruder is up, I'd love a twist tonight like when Bradley went over Sam. Hopefully Travvy...

I know Sonia said on Kyle and Jackie O yesterday that two were but then Luke Blundell said last night he had confirmed only one is leaving.

Does Sonia watch any of the show any more, it doesn't seem so with some of her comments during live shows.

How long did the housemates have to do the task? Was it twenty-four hours? Or was it more? Because Lawson said in the video that he had seen three sunrises in a row?

Back