Skip to main content

Episode Day 51 (28/10/14) Single eviction + HMs swap with next door

Dying at all the people saying "cant wait for Cat to be evicted tonight" when there is no way Marina got more votes than her.
Yeah I had said on the weekend that Cat was picking up support on social media and there are just too many other strong people up for her to be targeted to evict. I'm not going to waste $ worrying about getting her out when I have Priya and David to save and I'm sure others feel the same way with Skye. Travis is the one that I think is going to surprise some people with his save % tonight... as in it being low.

^^ Yes I agree about Travis, it's reached the point where fans will all be thinking he's got such a massive following and don't need to save him now. I think both Prisus and Dave will have lots of saves.

I actually voted for the first time this season just for fun, but not telling anyone who.

Obligatory daily Leo post: As long as Leo is not evicted tonight, I really don't care what happens. This 'swap' power play has intentional but knowing BB it's just going to become contrived.

Ryan will get rid of the loud ones...Skye, Travis, ...don't know about the other two *shrugs*
If there was a market for this, Travis would be odds. I'm guessing Aisha as well considering their throat-licking episodes aren't going down well with Ryan and a few others. Tactically, Priya would be an obvious choice. I thought Skye too originally but maybe Ryan wants to see her and the avatar clash.

Maybe they'll ask Rebecca to telepathically communicate with her twin sister Cat live on stage?
I can see it now in an all new Big Brother world first shake-up Cat's sister Rebecca will telepathically communicate with Cat live on stage at 7:30 tonight,only on 9.

I think so too!

Is this the only eviction for this week, or is there one tomorrow?
It's the only live eviction show this week but I'm still not 100% if two are leaving or if one is. I know Sonia said on Kyle and Jackie O yesterday that two were but then Luke Blundell said last night he had confirmed only one is leaving. No clue haha

After I placed my bet on Marina to go, I put a smaller one on Travis before his odds started dropping. I was thinking people might be so intent on saving Marina and Leo to boot Cat out, that they push those two by Travis. Seems others have the same idea because his odds are continuing to shorten today. The only time he was the most saved was right after he'd had that fight with Ryan and those sympathy votes will have dropped off now and he's done nothing since then to garner him support. I'd laugh my ass off if it were a double and he left over Leo or even Cat.

It's the only live eviction show this week but I'm still not 100% if two are leaving or if one is. I know Sonia said on Kyle and Jackie O yesterday that two were but then Luke Blundell said last night he had confirmed only one is leaving. No clue haha

What a mess.

I would absolutely love Travis to be a "shock evictee" this week. I really hate predictable evictions. I want the eviction to fuck the housemates up, and if it's Marina, well... not much will change. But Travis, well well well! I'd love it. Even Cat gone would be pretty good, although less of a shock.

If Ryan or any of the housemates can pick 4 contestants to leave the house and swap them with the intruders then I will NEVER watch an episode of Big Brother again on Channel 9. Doing that will be the final nail in the coffin for me (unless of course Skye is still there)

If Ryan or any of the housemates can pick 4 contestants to leave the house and swap them with the intruders then I will NEVER watch an episode of Big Brother again on Channel 9. Doing that will be the final nail in the coffin for me (unless of course Skye is still there)
It's not to leave the house. It's just to go into the Sanctuary where the new HMs are currently staying :)

^^ Yes I agree about Travis, it's reached the point where fans will all be thinking he's got such a massive following and don't need to save him now. I think both Prisus and Dave will have lots of saves.

I actually voted for the first time this season just for fun, but not telling anyone who.

Just whisper it to me. I won't tell anyone. ;)

Back