Skip to main content

Episode Day 51 (28/10/14) Single eviction + HMs swap with next door

Spoilers, but the most important part is the 4 housemate replacement thing is only a swap.

More promo BS from Nine.

Tonight on Big Brother it’s eviction night, Ryan has the power to swap four original Housemates with the Four from Next Door, and host Sonia Kruger will be LIVE on stage with Cat’s identical twin sister, Rebecca.

Big Brother hands down Ryan’s Power Play, which means the Four from Next Door swap with four original Housemates and move into the Big Brother House until further notice, mingling and causing a stir with original competitors.

Then the original Housemates are on edge due to lack of sleep, so after eating breakfast together the Four from Next Door head back to the Sanctuary where talk turns to strategy. They devise a plan to put the original Housemates further on edge.

At dinner time Lina puts her plan in to action, deliberately flirting with Travis to get Aisha offside. However, Aisha and Travis are more concerned with Leo’s pot stirring. They blame Leo for their fighting over Travis’s flirting and decide to confront him, which puts Skye offside.

Also LIVE tonight, Sonia Kruger will have some one-on-one time with Cat’s twin sister Rebecca, asking the tough questions: #Clawson.

I hope the first and last paragraph give us a real indication of who is actually going home tonight, although I doubt it :(

I love how they put hashtags in official promotional releases. Also, why Cat's sister on stage? She's already weighed in on "the situation" during the friends and family time with Mike; it's not like she'll suddenly have more to say.

I don't get why cat and Lawson are so important

and why BB deems it so that they have to keep going on about it

I just saw Lawson in a clip when they had KFC I noticed he had a large box right in front of him.

and he has a say about leo for being a pig.

I doubt cat will get the boot tonight as much as I want her too I doubt it.

The 4 who change houses with the 4 new people must then be.................Lawson, Priya, David, Cat?

I don't get why cat and Lawson are so important

and why BB deems it so that they have to keep going on about it

I just saw Lawson in a clip when they had KFC I noticed he had a large box right in front of him.

and he has a say about leo for being a pig.

I doubt cat will get the boot tonight as much as I want her too I doubt it.

They couldn't have eaten all the KFC. Lawson had a good point about Leo wasting food.

I haven't watched last nights episode yet but can't find it on jump-in. What gives?

The episode on Go! has just finished. It's up on Jump in now.

Edit to add: Seems strange that they waited for it to finish on GO! before adding it. :confused:

The episode on Go! has just finished. It's up on Jump in now.

Edit to add: Seems strange that they waited for it to finish on GO! before adding it. :confused:
I can't see it. There is episode 37 up but last night's was episode 38.[DOUBLEPOST=1414470530][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can't see it. There is episode 37 up but last night's was episode 38.
Scrap that it's finally up.

Well, the promo kinda gave away that the swap wasn't referring to an elimination because if it did, I can only imagine the way Nine would have promoted it then. "RYAN IS GIVEN THE ULTIMATE. POWER. WHO WILL HE EVICT FROM THE HOUSE...FOREVER?!?!"

In saying that, I am actually a little interested in what this swap actually means. Knowing the show in its current state though, it probably just gives the Neighbours some time in the house (plus air-time) mingling with the original HM's, while the swapped HM's aren't shown and do nothing in the Sanctuary. BUT I do wonder hope there's more to it... if the public do get to vote for 2 of the 4 Neighbours to keep in the game and evict the other 2, maybe by Ryan swapping them, some of the original HM's fall into our "who to vote for" by default, just to (for lack of a better term) "shake things up". ;) But yeah, I'm not really expecting anything spectacular to actually eventuate from this swap at all.

I am curious about tonight's evictee though. I honestly believe it's Marina but FINGERS CROSSED for a surprise.

Back