Skip to main content

Episode Day 51 (28/10/14) Single eviction + HMs swap with next door

I just like Cat more than pot plant Priya.

I suppose you'd be Prisus' NUMBER ONE PRISTIAN if she decided to cheat on her husband and display deplorable behaviour at every turn.

bmWyX3D.gif

Why did Sonia say it was a double?
Probably 'cos Aisha and Trav where supposed to leave last week, so they have 1 housemate too many. They probably haven't decided yet since there is no advertising at all so no firm words from anybody, Big Brother is going to toss a coin at the last moment perhaps.

It should be an entertaining ep tonight!!

No way Cat is leaving over Marina. Are the 4Chan people still voting for her? It is a pretty funny for Cat and Lawson to have a sense of false security when they are going to face massive dislike from the public when they leave the house.

I think in some ways Tully was lucky she got evicted when she did. It just gets wore the longer a cheating couple stays in the house.

Big brother must be really frustrated with the housemates to make them stay awake for hours and hours. Sleep deprivation is a kind of torture.

I suppose you'd be Prisus' NUMBER ONE PRISTIAN if she decided to cheat on her husband and display deplorable behaviour at every turn.

bmWyX3D.gif

It would make her more interesting. But Priya would probably make even cheating seem boring.

/QUOTE]

Cat has done literally nothing wrong, she has cheated on no one. Her only crime is to have love in heart to give to someone who is part way through a messy breakup. On the other hand Priya is self centred snake who lauds herself as intelligent and strategic but in reality her strategy is embarrassingly overt and ham fisted, when her intellect actually gets tested she proves herself dumb as a rock

Back