Skip to main content

Episode Day 51 (28/10/14) Single eviction + HMs swap with next door

It would make her more interesting. But Priya would probably make even cheating seem boring.

She wouldn't even fathom the idea.

She is smart, clever and witty - you do know it is possible to be all of those things without being a REPREHENSIBLE CUNT.

Just look at me
c3ed7b23.gif

A few things:

Channel Nine are terrible at consistency. I've put it as "power players" in here but sometimes they're powerplayers and sometimes they're "the four from next door". Which one is it you assholes?

Also, I've had a real problem where I can't stop calling Cat 'Bec'... like when writing a new article and proof reading it I keep calling her Bec. This explains it (it's her twin sister's name).

They are also being referred to as 4 NEW HOUSEMATES. Does that mean that they dont serve the probationary time as an intruder and can nominate and be nominated right from the start? I'm sure the 4 next door will have devised some sort of a voting block between them, on which original housemates they want to target. Especially if one of them is supposed to be THE BRAIN.

She wouldn't even fathom the idea.

She is smart, clever and witty - you do know it is possible to be all of those things without being a REPREHENSIBLE CUNT.

Just look at me
c3ed7b23.gif

I would rather see a reprehesible cunt than a boring pot plant.

So I wonder how long the swap is for, are the swapped housemates that go to the Sanctuary safe from being nominated? And who gives a shit about Cat's sister. What a waste of time.

I wonder if Lawson would notice, if they swapped Cat for her sister, for a couple of hours. Remember the twins that were in one year, having to keep changing clothes when they swapped places, that was quite funny.

No way Cat is leaving over Marina. Are the 4Chan people still voting for her? It is a pretty funny for Cat and Lawson to have a sense of false security when they are going to face massive dislike from the public when they leave the house.

I think in some ways Tully was lucky she got evicted when she did. It just gets wore the longer a cheating couple stays in the house.

Big brother must be really frustrated with the housemates to make them stay awake for hours and hours. Sleep deprivation is a kind of torture.
I think that's the point. Tired housemates = drama. They'll get snappy and weird.

That would not surprise me.
hadn't thought of that. It would surprise me because I feel production is over a bunch of the old housemates and wants them out! They tried to buy Aisha and Travis out of the house, which they didn't take, and messed up their plans. I expect the new housemates have been told to keep pressuring the old housemates.

Going to have to see what happens later. It almost 4 am here, just awake because I have bronchitis and when the cough medicine wears off I wake myself up with coughing. Trying to sleep again.

They are also being referred to as 4 NEW HOUSEMATES. Does that mean that they dont serve the probationary time as an intruder and can nominate and be nominated right from the start? I'm sure the 4 next door will have devised some sort of a voting block between them, on which original housemates they want to target. Especially if one of them is supposed to be THE BRAIN.

Well they're not going into the header until I get clarification on this.

Looks like she's distracted. Hard to tell but, but no doubt she is rattled as anything.

Cat will always be rattled. But I wonder why Lina chose Travis to flirt with and not Lawson? Surely she would get a better reaction out of Cat than Aisha?

On the Big Brother site they are referred to as "Intruder" underneath each of their names not "housemate".

I'd like to point out to readers that the way BB edited this and censored the dialogue made Travis out to be the nice guy here.. If you listen to mike goldmans podcast with Sam, he explains it all. Actually that's the only place where I have heard the full story of what actually happened... The editing is disastrous for formulating righteous opinions on these censored discussions.

Travis got the good edit there when Travis should have *lost* sympathy vote if they got the full story!!!!!

What was the actual story? Seems he only posted the podcast to itunes and not on his site. Did Tragic also say something threatening?

hadn't thought of that. It would surprise me because I feel production is over a bunch of the old housemates and wants them out! They tried to buy Aisha and Travis out of the house, which they didn't take, and messed up their plans. I expect the new housemates have been told to keep pressuring the old housemates.

Going to have to see what happens later. It almost 4 am here, just awake because I have bronchitis and when the cough medicine wears off I wake myself up with coughing. Trying to sleep again.
I think that the 4 HMs that are swapped into the Sanctuary by Ryan might mean they are all up for noms and one might be evicted at the end of the show tonight or during the show tomorrow.

I hope you feel better soon, It must be getting super cold over there in the US. Stay warm and get well soon hun.

Back