Skip to main content

Episode Day 51 (28/10/14) Single eviction + HMs swap with next door

What was the actual story? Seems he only posted the podcast to itunes and not on his site. Did Tragic also say something threatening?
Too much to type on phone, but basically they where talking about fisting, not having sex with family members. The night before Travis threw that insult initially when sam and Ryan where outside the tree house. Perhaps another person reading this can clarify more verbatim what he said for the mo

NOOOOOO!

My laptop isn't fully charged yet and I cannot be bothered moving it into my bedroom (coz lazy) so I'm STUCK WATCHING/TYPING IN THE DINING ROOM instead of my BEDROOM on my BED like usual. :sorry:[DOUBLEPOST=1414485132][/DOUBLEPOST]And yes @bleachy_dude there's a TV in the dining room too.

I hope they don't use their favourite twin joke yet again and say "if you've just tuned in Cat has been evicted loljks it's her twin"

Well they're not going into the header until I get clarification on this.

It probably would be their ONLY world first, if they bought 4 intruders in this late into the series and kept them all. We or they nearly always get the option to remove one or two of them, after just a few days.

revisedRECAP.png

Back