Skip to main content

Episode Day 51 (28/10/14) Single eviction + HMs swap with next door

Ryan will get rid of the loud ones...Skye, Travis, ...don't know about the other two *shrugs*
I hope he splits up Trasha but I bet he wont coz he wants to coast thru & not upset too many...

If he had a brain he'd split every couple up, Trasha, Clawson & Sylo...

Sonia mentioned on radio yesterday that she has a feeling that tonight is a double eviction.

Are we sure it is just a single?

Hay

tumblr_lfpqw4hD6A1qb6vd2o1_500.gif

7:30 tonight, right?

I'd like to point out to readers that the way BB edited this and censored the dialogue made Travis out to be the nice guy here.. If you listen to mike goldmans podcast with Sam, he explains it all. Actually that's the only place where I have heard the full story of what actually happened... The editing is disastrous for formulating righteous opinions on these censored discussions.

Travis got the good edit there when Travis should have *lost* sympathy vote if they got the full story!!!!!
I never got to hear Mike's interview with Sam but I read that Ben Norris was asked to edit his interview, where Sam was telling him about what went on between Ryan and Travis etc

I just think Cat for some reason would have a lot of pathetic female fans, hoping her and Lawson are endgame and "soulmates". We saw back when she had zero personality she got the most saves. Now she's got a midlife crisis, a cheating scandal and zero personality - this may help her.

Sonia mentioned on radio yesterday that she has a feeling that tonight is a double eviction.

Are we sure it is just a single?
"She has a feeling"? Praise Prissus, if she doesn't know what is happening then lord only knows what is going to happen. Maybe they toss a coin and if it's 'heads' its a double and if it's a 'tail' then it is a single.

I just think Cat for some reason would have a lot of pathetic female fans, hoping her and Lawson are endgame and "soulmates". We saw back when she had zero personality she got the most saves. Now she's got a midlife crisis, a cheating scandal and zero personality - this may help her.

Cat has personality.

Hey hey!!!

Just over an hour to go till BB starts.

I think it will be Marina tonight, but I would love for Leo to go..... I'm kind of over him....

I suspect that we will get a surprise with the save % tonight. I get the feeling the Skye and Travis might not get as high as they have in the past.
I really hope Skype doesn't get the most saved % - I just want to see her face & the look of "But, but, its the Skye Show wtf ???"

I never got to hear Mike's interview with Sam but I read that Ben Norris was asked to edit his interview, where Sam was telling him about what went on between Ryan and Travis etc
That is plainly ridiculous. I can't believe they are even controlling interviews after eviction.

I'd like to point out to readers that the way BB edited this and censored the dialogue made Travis out to be the nice guy here.. If you listen to mike goldmans podcast with Sam, he explains it all. Actually that's the only place where I have heard the full story of what actually happened... The editing is disastrous for formulating righteous opinions on these censored discussions.

Travis got the good edit there when Travis should have *lost* sympathy vote if they got the full story!!!!!

I watched in DISBELIEF why the EASILY SWAYED on this forum RALLIED behind TRAVISTY after that.

Tragic.

Back