Skip to main content

Episode Day 51 (28/10/14) Single eviction + HMs swap with next door

My guess is Scat to go, specially after yesterdays episode.. Even her family wouldn't bother voting to keep her in, I mean like what chance does she have of winning BB. So sick of her guilty looks now and her crying that she can't help wanting Lawson to fuck her in front of his girlfriend.

Last edited:
Channel Nine are terrible at consistency. I've put it as "power players" in here but sometimes they're powerplayers and sometimes they're "the four from next door". Which one is it you assholes?

Consistency? Channel 9?
tumblr_ma1shxyB8N1qdj9xio3_250.gif

I have a weird feeling Leo might go? Or am I underestimating the power of the tweens? He doesn't really fit the stereotype that the tweenies go for (that pre-pubescent, twinky, hairless type à la One Direction or Matt Corby back before he decided to grow a beard and be indie) and he's had a fairly invisible/negative edit this week. I think the sentiment is that his relationship with Skye is probably fake. I really don't want Marina to go, I think she has so much more to offer than him.

So now it's a single eviction? Who are they trying to save now? Cat, cause Candice could be going in?

Strange for her sister to be on stage though could be Cat going but thought Marina would be the likely option
Check the betting odds on Marina ... $1.05 to go tonight ... sorry spoiler

SWAP:
Travis - to put Travis in a "hard place"
Marina - to piss off Aisha

Cat - Might sink her claws into Leo and to worry Skye
Leo - Lets see how Lawson handles 'single life' with Penny

and that's how you make a TV show

Spoilers, but the most important part is the 4 housemate replacement thing is only a swap.

More promo BS from Nine.

Tonight on Big Brother it’s eviction night, Ryan has the power to swap four original Housemates with the Four from Next Door, and host Sonia Kruger will be LIVE on stage ......

Sonia may be 'live on stage' but to me she seems to be phoning it in. That unborn is taking all the fluids out of that woman's brain. Probably more appropriate promo would be, "and host Sonia Kruger will be ALIVE on stage"!

Yes, and take the backlash that follows ? He will be nominated every week after doing that... And his fans won't be able to keep saving him.

I hope that he does what you say though cos I don't want him to win.
I am sick of people playing it safe. I really don't think the backlash would be that great. He will probably get nominated anyway due to him being HOH. Although normally people don't nominate peeps while they are HOH but afterwards.

The poll I started last night in the games forum has Travis, Aisha, Priya and Skye as the most popular picks to be swapped. Interesting to see how accurate the BBB posters are.

Back