Skip to main content

Episode Day 51 (28/10/14) Single eviction + HMs swap with next door

PRIYA WAS NEARLY OUT OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS HAPPENING A LOT

She has had low votes in the last couple of nominations now. Apart from some people in this group, she doesnt seem to have a lot of support outside. I think it all dates back to her nasty side coming out on Day 2. We saw a nasty side to Sam too and he didnt last long after.

O my, Travis was about to lose it when he found himself seperated from baby aish and booted off into the Sanctuary. Was so happy about that, but fook he looked pissed off hey, flexing his muscles and looking like he was gonna smash something.

...It's just I wasn't judging David solely on his facial hair. It was merely a comment on his new goatee and how I've found his facial hair previously...

He probably still thinks it was a proper person that said he would look good with a goatee, in the radio task and he believed it.

I still don't get that people don't understand Travis's issue with Marina is that housemates were fucking gossiping and upsetting Aisha.

He doesn't think he was doing anything wrong, but knows he has no control over what others are saying.

Before the whole Marina spat in the rest area, Lina had made comments to him as an intruder. The whole Leo saying shit. There was Travis the other day surprised in the bedroom people had been talking about it.

How is this so hard to understand?

We have something directly showing he is insecure and paranoid. This is interesting. Yet people just want to hate and then have a go at him for this.

Are we talking about the housemates gossiping and saying that he was flirting with Marina here ? Honestly.. This made him insecure and paranoid ?? Oh my...

Because there was only three couples to split up and he doesn't like Priya.
Him and Priya are friends now. He didn't even nominate her last week, nor did she nom him. She was the only female left that he could send in there that wasn't a part of a couple with Marina evicted and he had to send in 2 men, 2 women.

It works out wonderfully for Priya.

Another reason to like the guy - can you imagine if it was Skye doing that? She'd be carrying on and on and on and on and on and ............... apologising / questioning herself / tearing up / pouting ................ enormous dramafest.

At least we would have had a 3 hour show.

Back