Skip to main content

Episode Day 51 (28/10/14) Single eviction + HMs swap with next door

Harry Potter (aka Richard) might be prove good value in terms of shaking the boys up, but no chance for a win in 4 weeks, even if he was highly entertaining and likeable.

I still don't get that people don't understand Travis's issue with Marina is that housemates were fucking gossiping and upsetting Aisha.

He doesn't think he was doing anything wrong, but knows he has no control over what others are saying.

Before the whole Marina spat in the rest area, Lina had made comments to him as an intruder. The whole Leo saying shit. There was Travis the other day surprised in the bedroom people had been talking about it.

How is this so hard to understand?

We have something directly showing he is insecure and paranoid. This is interesting. Yet people just want to hate and then have a go at him for this.

She was the only person without a couple in the house. (And I think he thinks the Priya's a threat tbh ;))

I believe he said all the other girls were coupled up so he had to be fair.

because 1) he doesnt like her 2) he had to choose a girl and putting Skye or Aisha in would defeat the purpose of breaking up the couples.

no other female left to pick as he couldn't choose aisha or skye as they'd pair up

If he put another girl in, such as Aisha or Skye, he wouldn't be breaking up the couples.

Cheers, thanks for answering.

you're joking me right?

Have you been watching the show??
His behaviour with Marina was completely immature and stupid.
This has nothing to do with his accent (that's actually the only interesting thing about him)

No I don't need a dictionary.
YOU need to get your facts right.

Yes.. when he constantly says ewes, I am wanting to see sheep listening intently to his every word as in actually nodding in appreciation. (aye genuii out there with such prowess to make that happen, would make this little lady a very happy camper).IMO a lot of the housemates see Travis as Meg is to "Family Guy". ignore a lot of what that individual has to contribute. if it could be considered contribution at all.

you're joking me right?

Have you been watching the show??
His behaviour with Marina was completely immature and stupid.
This has nothing to do with his accent (that's actually the only interesting thing about him)

No I don't need a dictionary.
YOU need to get your facts right.

Your initial questions were immature and pointless TBH, why is this person compelled to legitimise them liking someone for you? Let it drop sis.

He split up the couples, but I don't get why Priya is up there.
Really? He's mentioned on numerous occasions that he finds her boring and annoying so it was not a surprise to me he chose Priya, I picked that he would too.

However him swapping Leo I did find somewhat surprising and I also thought he'd choose Skye over Cat.

Back