Skip to main content

Episode Day 51 (28/10/14) Single eviction + HMs swap with next door

The only immature and stupid thing is TRAVIS.
How can you like him and see him as genuine yet consider my questions as immature and stupid when that's completely what TRAVIS represents??

Umm no, that's hypocritical.

You need to look up the meaning of hypocritical
What has seeing someone as genuine got to do with being immature and stupid ? Your questions were immature and stupid.
Just because Travis has a broad Aussie accent and isn't intellectual doesn't mean he is stupid and immature.
You need to get a dictionary

Ryan got it wrong actually. If he really wanted to make an impact he would have sent Aisha in and also Skye and left Lina and Penny in with Leo and Travis. He should not have sent in my goddess Priya though
The intruders, now housemates, were excluded from this swap.

Ummmmm Rebecca, we call them Clawson because Cat has her 'claws on' Lawson.

Also Rebecca sounds nothing like Cat.

You need to look up the meaning of hypocritical
What has seeing someone as genuine got to do with being immature and stupid ? Your questions were immature and stupid.
Just because Travis has a broad Aussie accent and isn't intellectual doesn't mean he is stupid and immature.
You need to get a dictionary
you're joking me right?

Have you been watching the show??
His behaviour with Marina was completely immature and stupid.
This has nothing to do with his accent (that's actually the only interesting thing about him)

No I don't need a dictionary.
YOU need to get your facts right.

Ryan could've sent Aisha and Skye in with Lawson and Dave so that Lina and Penny could've had a little fun with Trav and Leo. But then he would've been stuck in the house with people he doesn't like lol. Him and Skye look like they're getting along so the four he sent in are the people he gets along with the least I reckon. In a way I guess his decision was a smart one and was what suited him best.

you're joking me right?

Have you been watching the show??
His behaviour with Marina was completely immature and stupid.
This has nothing to do with his accent (that's actually the only interesting thing about him)

No I don't need a dictionary.
YOU need to get your facts right.

Hahahaha one act even multiple acts dosent make a person stupid.
Also, if you think you are watching 'facts' on BB then you are very naïve.

Back