Skip to main content

Episode Day 51 (28/10/14) Single eviction + HMs swap with next door

Can someone please explain the point of the Neighbours thing?
Division to create Haves and Have Nots (like hotel task and halfway house last year) only none of them are sure what they have (a place in the comp or not)? Also those sorts of situations really seem to strip people down to truer colours! Go David :)

Really? He's mentioned on numerous occasions that he finds her boring and annoying so it was not a surprise to me he chose Priya, I picked that he would.

However swapping Leo I did find surprising and I also thought he'd choose Skye over Cat.

The fact he finds her boring too ( and he is IN THE HOUSE WITH HER) is reason enough for me to watch Ryan more.

Really? He's mentioned on numerous occasions that he finds her boring and annoying so it was not a surprise to me he chose Priya, I picked that he would.

However him swapping Leo I did find somewhat surprising and I also thought he'd choose Skye over Cat.

He did say he connects with Cat the least for the eviction when Lisa went.

Your initial questions were immature and pointless TBH, why is this person compelled to legitimise them liking someone for you? Let it drop sis.
It wasn't meant to be like that.
I was thinking maybe the person liked them because Travis reminded them of their younger self/type of guy they liked/type of guy they wanted to be - cool dude with the hot gf.
It wasn't immature at all.

You see characteristics in people you like on the show that are similar to yourself in someway, and for me it's interesting to know how a 47 year old can related to a 24 year old and like them enough to actually vote for them.
The person simply could have responded saying - it's because he's genuine and not playing the game.
I can see why teens like travis, so I wanted to know a reason why older people would.

It's not at all pointless, its actually totally psychological if you really think about it .

I was thinking maybe the person liked them because Travis reminded them of their younger self/type of guy they liked/type of guy they wanted to be - cool dude with the hot gf.

You see characteristics in people you like on the show that are similar to yourself in someway, and for me it's interesting to know how a 47 year old can related to a 24 year old and like them enough to actually vote for them.
The person simply could have responded saying - it's because he's genuine and not playing the game.
I can see why teens like travis, so I wanted to know a reason why older people would.

It's not at all pointless, its actually totally psychological if you really think about it .

Ok, maybe I misunderstood your post as not being serious and looked at it as an insult to the OP. Apologies. The thing is, not just your point, but a lot of people demand to know reasons why someone likes someone. If I was to sit down and list of reasons why I like watching someone on tv I probably couldn't, and really couldn't be bothered going that deep into thinking about it. I either like them or I don't, no particular reason usually and the reasons I could come up with would usually be pretty shallow at first glance.

I guess not everyone thinks the same.

And that is exactly my reason because he is genuine and not strategic. He is basically harmless and I don't think he is stupid. He isn't my favourite, David was but now I think it's Priya.

Back