Skip to main content

Episode Day 51 (28/10/14) Single eviction + HMs swap with next door

omg I WANT TO TASTE HIM

2cb125e92b86349304e7d1aef53932ec_400x400.jpeg

og9vgj.gif
1911683_10153379018808797_4008861587919982847_n.jpg

~how CUTE.

P.S. @Tim, I love you even more now for joining us.

Right!

The time has come for me to stand on my trusty milk crate, peer over my fence and watch my neighbour shower!

Enjoy the rest of your night peeps. And thanks for the forum frollocking and fun.

See you tomorrow :)
Arrrrrrrrr, so that's you....... I'll have to do my sexy shower act tonight....

Ryan could have done one other option that was Travis Skye David Cat the fact he didn't go with David as ther non paired up option perhaps shows he gets along better with him and knowing he has been saved a lot is popular with the public, or even that he is getting on better with David than we have seen.

On the Ovi water we had three boxes dropped off at work a few weeks ago i tried it but put most of it a blender with other ingredients. I saw the ad briefly but took little notice so unsure what is so upsetting about it

Marina dudded with editing and such little air time Ryan doesn't get to do the 12 point play which I think would have been interesting and one of the reasons he was voted HoH. Dull episode tonight all in all

Ryan could have done one other option that was Travis Skye David Cat the fact he didn't go with David as ther non paired up option perhaps shows he gets along better with him and knowing he has been saved a lot is popular with the public, or even that he is getting on better with David than we have seen.

On the Ovi water we had three boxes dropped off at work a few weeks ago i tried it but put most of it a blender with other ingredients. I saw the ad briefly but took little notice so unsure what is so upsetting about it

Marina dudded with editing and such little air time Ryan doesn't get to do the 12 point play which I think would have been interesting and one of the reasons he was voted HoH. Dull episode tonight all in all
David is Ryan's closest friend in the house now. It's been shown on the episodes.

He doesn't think he was doing anything wrong, but knows he has no control over what others are saying. Maybe he might be worried he might not have enough control over himself either and his behaviour is a reflection of whats going on deeper in his head. (Yes deep) He looked like he enjoyed Marina's company, maybe more that he let on.

QUOTE]

you're joking me right?

Have you been watching the show??
His behaviour with Marina was completely immature and stupid.
This has nothing to do with his accent (that's actually the only interesting thing about him)

No I don't need a dictionary.
YOU need to get your facts right.
I have a dictionary. ..under dickhead is a picture of travis...smiling... :p

David is Ryan's closest friend in the house now. It's been shown on the episodes.
Which explains he had no real choice to put Priya in the mix. I figure there might be some task involving the neighbours which is planned but with this show this year there probably be nothing

Back