Skip to main content

Episode Day 51 (28/10/14) Single eviction + HMs swap with next door

welp, skye was incredible as always :joyful:
go skye!
priya makes it through by the skin of her teeth. if she cant best leo the intruder and cat the temptress... well, im not sure she can survive past the next eviction.

after priya is gone, come on over to the skye side. the grass really is greener ;)

Things like 'accidentally' dropping gossips and secrets around the house, she's always bitching and she speaks 'bitchily' to people (very arrogant and very entitled), trying to be the center of attention in an event that she's not even a part of (eg, David shaving his beard and her screaming at the top of her lungs that she shaved her legs). When Ryan confronted her about it I was cheering like thank god someone had noticed how she was and even during that she was trying to put the blame on Ryan and make it look like they were ganging up on her. Although she also does bitch and be quite rude to people's faces, she also kind of does this 'surrogate nastiness' thing where she makes others look like dicks and do her dirty work instead. She might be stupid academically speaking, but she knows just how to manipulate people and she is constantly doing it in the house.

The David beard thing was just her dimness, gossiping is something they all do. Manipulation isnt a bad thing, Tim Dormer was the master and he won, personally i think Priya is more the manipulator but i dont see manipulation as bad

I'm not sure that splitting up Clawson was the best move for Ryan because it might extend Cat and Lawson's stay in the house if the viewers don't see Clawson together. Because every time you saw Cat with Lawson it reminded you that Lawson is a cheater. Not seeing Clawson together may make the voting public forget about Lawson's cheating ways and Cat's homewrecking abilities.
And Cat will probably revert to her solo, emotional, dummy spitting and attention seeking ways

I was surprised she was so low too. How on earth Cat could get more is beyond me. Aside from the Lawson saga, she is really just a beige HM.
Yeah I know, I only got on here half an hour ago and there's 108 pages so I haven't caught up to the outrage on here yet. My iPhone constantly changes it to "Prius" or "Oriya". And Leo was above her, I know he's cute but he's an intruder and Priya has a giant following or so I thought. I've been meaning to get on the pets thread because I want to know about your kitties, I will get on there tomorrow. :):D

Yeah I know, I only got on here half an hour ago and there's 108 pages so I haven't caught up to the outrage on here yet. My iPhone constantly changes it to "Prius" or "Oriya". And Leo was above her, I know he's cute but he's an intruder and Priya has a giant following or so I thought. I've been meaning to get on the pets thread because I want to know about your kitties, I will get on there tomorrow. :):D
K, will see you there. Just saw the time! Have fun reading.:)

Don't they show that social media stuff to the evicted anymore? Is it because they're not trending on twitter and all that shit?

Only if they're somewhat controversial/popular and have done something that gets them 'talked about' enough to trend I guess, made easier this year with the whole individual #HMNAMEBBAU hashtags. I Think the last one they made a package for was Jake, and I think Gemma and Katie got one too. (Quite polarising characters in the house and in Gemma case, the whole 'schoolyard eviction' thing would've got her some extra trendworthiness.)

Cat and Lawson if/when they come out will have trended through the roof in terms of BBAU mentions compared to the others (I think someone made a thread recently on this too) so they're highly likely to get one.

Ryan got it wrong actually. If he really wanted to make an impact he would have sent Aisha in and also Skye and left Lina and Penny in with Leo and Travis. He should not have sent in my goddess Priya though
That wouldn't work. There's only 3 boys left and David is close to Ryan so Leo and trav were the only 2 options he had.

EDIT: oops. Forgot about lawson lol

With Ryan and his choice, Didn't BB suggest splitting the couples?

I actually was glad he asked if he could go. I personally think that'd have been a smart move, although BB was quite to poo poo it. So I wonder what the actual thing will involve. Why would it be a bad idea?

Could they vote people back in? Others go?

Back