Skip to main content

Episode Day 51 (28/10/14) Single eviction + HMs swap with next door

Just got here. An old friend knocked on my door moments before BB, so the TV ne re got turned on. I have literally no idea what's happened, and wouldn't have a hope of reading 109 pages.

I came to look at the banner pic and see if anyone new is crossed out since last time I looked... but no one is?

Just got here. An old friend knocked on my door moments before BB, so the TV ne re got turned on. I have literally no idea what's happened, and wouldn't have a hope of reading 109 pages.

I came to look at the banner pic and see if anyone new is crossed out since last time I looked... but no one is?

Bye Marinara!

I just got home! Can someone please tell me what the eviction percentages were?[DOUBLEPOST=1414504528][/DOUBLEPOST]Or at least what order?

Both chicks look like they'll be good to watch- Lena looks like she'll contribute a lot and the dancer looks fun....

Richard is growing on me- seems interesting
Thom will be fun

I'm happy this has happened- the house was getting so boring and when Leo gets saved ahrg

A few thoughts on tonight's show:

- Saving Leo first made it even more obvious that Marina was going. That would only have worked for suspense if both of them were saved, leaving originals on the couch.
- Priya's lucky it was only a single eviction. A positive for her fans is that the swap twist might get her more airtime.
- I liked Ryan splitting up the showmances, but I'm not sure how much thought he put into his choices. Priya wasn't his only choice without putting a couple back together, he also could have split them differently and put David in. Or he could have focussed on other strategic reasons than just couple-splitting.
- It's a shame Marina wasn't there to swap in to the sanctuary with Travis.
- Cat's sister was well-spoken, I think, and it's understandable she would want to defend her sister against the disproportionate reaction she's getting.
- On the four new intruders, I like that Lina's attempting game-play, but not sure if I'm going to warm to her as a person. Penny could be a character, but doesn't seem too bright. It's hard to get to know them all though, the same as it has been all season, when there are so many twists going on and so little coverage.

@MADONNA @the Theorist He kind of looks like the younger Aussie financial version of Anderson Cooper.

Lol I came on here to talk about tonight's episode and got caught up in a stalking challenge... SO MUCH FUN!! He looks the best in this suit I think.. damn CommSec cross we didn't have it in Perth and usually it's the man with the huge beard that makes you feel like you are stuck in the jungle in Jumanji..

0.jpg

Penny is like the complete opposite of Lisa in terms of personality.
Yeah, Penny seems to be a ditsy, slightly lovable bogan, where it seemed like Lisa is a self-hating bogan, ashamed of her roots, and bitter and insecure. And bitchy. Penny seems like she's got better things to do than be too bitchy, at this stage. I think she's had a lot more practice than Skye at playing a similar character.

Last edited:
Yeah, Penny seems to be a ditsy, slightly lovable bogan, where it seemed like Lisa is a self-hating bogan, ashamed of her roots, and bitter and insecure. And bitchy. Penny seems like she's got better things to do than be too bitchy, at this stage. I think she's had aa lot more practice than Skye at playing a similar character.

I just think Penny is funnier compared to Skye. I don't think I have ever laughed at anything Skye has done so far, but I have laughed a few times at the stuff Penny has done.

I actually was glad he asked if he could go. I personally think that'd have been a smart move, although BB was quite to poo poo it. So I wonder what the actual thing will involve. Why would it be a bad idea?

Yeah, it really sounded like BB wasn't prepared for that answer. Had to confer for a few moments there.. ;)

It is odd since all the existing housemates are nominated. I guess this lot will be in there until the next set of nominations, which will be brutal as I'm thinking it'll be a double.. ( with 3 favourites in there - sorry Cat supporters.. lol.)

Back