Skip to main content

Episode Day 51 (28/10/14) Single eviction + HMs swap with next door

I just find that someone has more value than how much hair is on their face. Judging someone based on that to me appears quite shallow, but I'm happy to apologise if I misinterpreted your post?

...It's just I wasn't judging David solely on his facial hair. It was merely a comment on his new goatee and how I've found his facial hair previously...

Because I think he is genuine and
WHY???

why would YOU do that? PLEASE EXPLAIN?

Is he the type of man you wish you were when you were 24? OR is he the boyfriend you wish you had?

He's just sooooo annoying. SO PLEASE EXPLAIN.

Because I think he seems genuine and harmless. He also doesn't seem to be a big game player, which is something that annoys me.
Do I wish I was with him when i was 24 ? Is he the boyfriend I wish I had ? What stupid immature questions to ask

Wouldn't housemates in the sanctuary get a disadvantage as they wouldn't be involved as much in all the house drama

That interview with cats sister was disgraceful. The footage in the background showing clawson cuddling.
Why are they trying to make this into Australia's best love story.
I am done

I AM FUCKING DONE

Bye

giphy.gif

Well he could have put Skye in there in place of Priya so Cat and Travis would see for themselves how retarded watching suckface all day long is.

Back