Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

...haha!... reepbot and Affable... I just love reading your verbal jousts with each other on here... it's like the Ying and Yang of this thread at times lol!... and sometimes it's way more entertaining for me than the show itself lol!... you two are good value for me at least... cheers.

...haha!... reepbot and Affable... I just love reading your verbal jousts with each other on here... it's like the Ying and Yang of this thread at times lol!... and sometimes it's way more entertaining for me than the show itself lol!... you two are good value for me at least... cheers.

Obviously I am the more informed, smarter opinion of this joust. The other side is a Jarrod fan after all. :dead:

Obviously I am the more informed, smarter opinion of this joust. The other side is a Jarrod fan after all. :dead:

giphy.gif

...bwahaha!... ya phunny bugger!... lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
it's weird how none of those guys who orbited around ali felt any resentment towards her. because i would have thought that at least some of them would have felt resentment towards her for her hypocrisy when it came to the whole sparks thing. not that i'm saying that i would agree or disagree with them if they did have any resentment towards her. it's just that i'm surprised they felt no resentment towards her at all.

i guess that is the power of charm.

Behind the doe-eyed "who me?" act who mesmerises men with her big boobs, Ali has a knife behind her back ready to plunge it into the hearts of stupid men who don't seem to realise she's after a fat wallet or failing that, simply great d (for now).

Mack, Michael and Jarrod never stood a chance.

Predicting she will drop Grant like a hot potato when *APOLLO* arrives.

Last edited:
Here is exactly what Laurina said last night re: Daniel if you missed it.

“Towards the end of the cocktail party, Daniel sits there and he looks at me, and he says the most slimy, chauvinistic, derogatory comment. I realised that this guy’s not really having a healthy effect on the environment here. You give me the creeps, mate. American Jared seems like a really loving person and I think he’d be awesome to keep around in Paradise.”

Behind the doe-eyed "who me?" act who mesmerises men with her big boobs, Ali has a knife behind her back ready to plunge it into the hearts of stupid men who don't seem to realise she's after a fat wallet or failing that, simply great d (for now).

Mack, Michael and Jarrod never stood a chance.

Predicting she will drop Grant like a hot potato when *APOLLO* arrives.

those three were just mere playthings to ali. toying with their emotions like they are nothing but cheap dirt to her.

This is why Bachelor in Paradise is the best. A little romance, a little strategy.

Meanwhile, I can not deal with Megan’s hair. Maybe men can tolerate it, but no women is going to find that attractive. She is so not hooking up with a woman on the show. People have standards

This is “good hair”

fnG2e7XByTFL9L-Lyzel2FKm1ogrYFIZrjj9u8t9ztltU4hipy3-M0CfuP7ixWjlho0IuY3_sfG0wr2qMPGQcXwKYYdRvj5Mz8XWtf_D8HLKVkKu6B8YjtWAVnwQOew7hiaS5YAaK9aRekOlercUcOBO7w7A8qii3_qYZA=w378-h389-nc

This is show hair last week
4AC32F9D00000578-5569703-_There_s_definitely_the_potential_to_hook_up_with_guys_or_girls_-a-38_1522675745167.jpg

Vom
images

OMG the BAD EXTENSIONS, all lined up on side views, throw away the bad fake hair girl, especially when swimming
She has hideous cheap hair....her personality is similar

I LOVE LAURINA AND LEAH......Leah is the only educated smart girl there, and the others do not seem to treat her well, also one of the few going without make up most of the time.

Fake Meghan, before ALL THE WORK DONE

upload_2018-4-10_12-33-0.png

For you @reepbot .....Michael interview no mention of walking out, https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/bachelor-in-paradise/michael-turnbull-finds-love-45924

Did you make any surprise friendships with anyone in the cast?
Yeah, actually Jarrod! I thought he was a bit creepy and weird watching him with Sophie Monk but after spending time with him, I had a bromance with old Jazzy Fingers.

He's just a passionate guy. He's very committed and in the moment. He wears his heart on his sleeve and I think it's a really admirable quality.

"All-round nice guy" etc etc. That's certainly not the character I saw, I found him creepy and over-confident from the start.

maybe that article was making fun of him? actually mocking his perception that he is a nice guy when he actually isn't? i can just see the writer of this article chuckling away as they call him a "nice guy". and then the writer sends the article and goes home to their cat. a cat who talks and wants to become a tightrope walker. the problem is he is afraid of heights. and commitment. so this writer has been helping their cat overcome his fear of heights. but the cat isn't enjoying having the writer helping him. he thinks that the writer is only making things worse. so, that night the cat leaves the writer and gets his own place under the bridge. the writer, not knowing what happened to the cat, puts out all these flyers. however, the cat never comes home. and the writer quits his job and becomes a hermit who comes out every full moon to howl at the stars.

...evenin' all... I've just finished eating my American Pork spare ribs (sorry Aussie guys on the Island for saying THAT dreaded 'American' word) and am ready to post full steam ahead... let the trash begin!... cheers.

Back